Something to Chew Over...

zzzptm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='raasaa' date='22 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1266863144' post='2197550']
I am in favor of making you Viceroy and all.....but is that before or after reps :o:P
[/quote]

if we make him viceroy before reps, it'll be easier to impose reps and turn them into a tech farm.

step by step.

Hear that, Invicta? I AM YOUR VICEROY NOW! ONLY THROUGH YOUR SURRENDER CAN YOU OVERTHROW ME!

[font="Verdana"][b][i][size="7"]MUHUHAHAHAHAHA![/size][/i][/b][/font]

My first official order as Viceroy is to officially declare Haflinger to be my Little Buddy. I shall rebuild Invicta government on the lines of the great Legend of Gilligan. I am the Skipper. I will take applications for The Professor, The Movie Star, The Maryann, The Millionaire, and The And His Wife.

I am already starting on a new charter for Invicta. It's a draft, so I haven't centered the text or bolded anything.

NEW CHARTER FOR INVICTA

SECTION ONE: FOREIGN POLICY
1. Invicta will no longer let Zzzptm's presence in an alliance drive their foreign policy. Two years is enough. Just let it go, man.

2. Invicta will sign treaties with cool people that won't wind up supporting NPO on its attempt to return to power. That way, Invicta won't have to get beat down so hard time after time.

That's all I got for now. Like I said, it's a work in progress.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='23 February 2010 - 08:16 AM' timestamp='1266931216' post='2198938']
My first official order as Viceroy is to officially declare Haflinger to be my Little Buddy. I shall rebuild Invicta government on the lines of the great Legend of Gilligan. I am the Skipper. I will take applications for The Professor, The Movie Star, The Maryann, The Millionaire, and The And His Wife.
[/quote]
I am definitely interested in the position of The Professor.

Also, recent intel suggests that Vidian technology is taking a serious hit in this war:
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zpDRJLKr4R0/RyW8IpUUNbI/AAAAAAAACwg/Oc7my8FB7gQ/s400/mopeds.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Haflinger' date='26 February 2010 - 07:12 AM' timestamp='1267190139' post='2204842']
Well that's over. How's your warchest doing zzzptm? :D
[/quote]

Gonna buy some infra with it. Already bought me some land. Nice, good bottom land with rich soil. Soon as I come out of that nuculer anarchy, I'mma gonna collect me some taxes, yessir.

Also, Schatt, sorry to say but I'm no longer Viceroy of Invicta. Their white peace means I can't attack them like that.

Well fought, Invicta, and here's hoping the next war we find ourselves in actually makes sense.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='26 February 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1267218147' post='2205299']
I'm just hoping I find myself in one war that both makes sense and has a useful opponent. God knows Illuminati didn't score well on the second count.

You ... bought land?

We'll have to see if I do that. Somehow I doubt it. :)
[/quote]
you didn't have to? Even with water i have far too few miles for my citizens. Packing them at 180 per mile is obviously uncomfortable.