It's the end of the world

Qazzian

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1266040923' post='2178771']
3 alliances against one that is already in a war? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Wait ....[indent].... Nah, why bother [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

[/indent]----------------------------------------------

GL to all involved for the next 7 days !!

o/ OB

Hey, they are all ours!! :P
Nahh, you can have some. Plenty of Vaults to raid.
Though, eventually thiefs get caught ;)

o/ OB
o/ TS
o/ LC
o/ The Vault
o/ R&R
o/ Anyone else who wants a hail.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1266040923' post='2178771']
3 alliances against one that is already in a war? You must think very highly of them :)
[/quote]

I was wondering this and stupidity of it all. But then I saw "Love Marcus" then I fully understood it.

The Vault I hope you stomp TS and LC into the ground.
o/ Vault
o/ OB the only reason you get it is because your allies :P
but I still <3 you Qazzian we just need to talk about aligning your self with people like Marcus

[quote name='President Gunn' date='13 February 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1266086148' post='2179473']

but I still <3 you Qazzian we just need to talk about aligning your self with people like Marcus
[/quote]
Listen to this man, for in this instance, he is right on the money.

I have to say, considering we've endured completely unexpected blitzes by-
- an alliance around the same size as us (RnR)
- two alliances around the mid-twenties in the sanction race (the society and OB)
- and the number 30 alliance (LC)

And that we're outnumbered 52 nations (with several of those being ghosts) to 113 nations,

I'm pretty damn proud of us that we've stuck together and are fighting back as well as we are. Without exception, everyone in the Vault that I've talked to has said "bring it" so don't expect any bawwing on our end.

I'd also like to personally congratulate Marcus for his unspoken admission that taking us on with anything resembling statistically fair numbers would be hopeless for him. I'm sure it was a lesson hard-learned during his DoW on us earlier this round.

So really, Marcus, sincerely,
o/ Marcus :wub:

[quote name='mylife125' date='14 February 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1266177128' post='2181090']
You bunch of %^&$#*...You guys need to get your little friends and beat on us like a bunch of &%*#$ hyenas...Most of you just show how fail you are and i figured out why...Sad very Sad
[/quote]
Why the harsh reaction. I'll tell you what just go make me my damn Sammich.

[quote name='marcus the great' date='14 February 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1266177417' post='2181098']
Why the harsh reaction. I'll tell you what just go make me my damn Sammich.
[/quote]

I told you yesterday, I ate it! It was the best ham and cheese sandwhich ever.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1266040923' post='2178771']
3 alliances against one that is already in a war? You must think very highly of them :)
[/quote]
I have to lol at you....How do you look in the mirror?

[quote name='Rickyman1984' date='13 February 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1266118502' post='2180153']
I have to say, considering we've endured completely unexpected blitzes by-
- an alliance around the same size as us (RnR)
- two alliances around the mid-twenties in the sanction race (the society and OB)
- and the number 30 alliance (LC)

And that we're outnumbered 52 nations (with several of those being ghosts) to 113 nations,

I'm pretty damn proud of us that we've stuck together and are fighting back as well as we are. Without exception, everyone in the Vault that I've talked to has said "bring it" so don't expect any bawwing on our end.

I'd also like to personally congratulate Marcus for his unspoken admission that taking us on with anything resembling statistically fair numbers would be hopeless for him. I'm sure it was a lesson hard-learned during his DoW on us earlier this round.

So really, Marcus, sincerely,
o/ Marcus :wub:
[/quote]

How does it feel to be on the bottom side of a curb stomp if you want to call it that? Not saying that I agree but trust me you guys are not innocent and it sure didn't bother you to hit RnR with others...Hope next time you guys think before you jump in on a curbstomp, maybe remembering what comes around goes around.

Good luck to all of you!
BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='14 February 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1266188534' post='2181445']
I have to lol at you....How do you look in the mirror?

How does it feel to be on the bottom side of a curb stomp if you want to call it that? Not saying that I agree but trust me you guys are not innocent and it sure didn't bother you to hit RnR with others...Hope next time you guys think before you jump in on a curbstomp, maybe remembering what comes around goes around.

Good luck to all of you!
BG.
[/quote]

Huh? What part of what I said was wrong? RnR did not even ask for help, although I can guess who planned this whole thing out...

And earlier in the round, The Vault attacked RnR alone without the help of others. They were part of the initial wave of attacks, definitely not a bandwagon. IF you think a 1v1 match between two alliances that are about equal in strength is a curbstomp, then I think your view of this game is extremely distorted.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

[quote]How does it feel to be on the bottom side of a curb stomp if you want to call it that? Not saying that I agree but trust me you guys are not innocent and it sure didn't bother you to hit RnR with others...Hope next time you guys think before you jump in on a curbstomp, maybe remembering what comes around goes around.

Good luck to all of you!
BG. [/quote]

And for the record when we went to war with RnR it was 2 alliance evenly matched in statistics..Dude you must have been drunk if you thought that was a curbstomp...I just smell the HATE in your blood maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! :P

[quote]And earlier in the round, The Vault attacked RnR alone without the help of others. They were part of the initial wave of attacks, definitely not a bandwagon. IF you think a 1v1 match between two alliances that are about equal in strength is a curbstomp, then I think your view of this game is extremely distorted.
[/quote]

He is just jealous we didn't curbstomp TPF.. :lol1:

Edited by mylife125