Bob's Weakest Nation

King Hendrix

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=308533&Extended=0
Click here

We usually see a lot of nations on Bob that that have a strength of 3 (nations that get an account, but forget about CN and only have 1 infra.) This guy has been playing for almost a year and as [b]most[/b] of you know is Emperor of NSO. Is this legitimate or did he sell off all of his stuff?

[size="2"][i]Edit:
Failure to post the correct link
Maybe I should make myself clear why I posted this. I just found it interesting and maybe it isn't "the least obvious person", but I found it strange that the leader of an alliance would do that kind of thing.
I am not Slamming the NSO or Ivan[/i][/size]

Edited by King Hendrix

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]:. Nation does not exist

Sorry but that nation no longer exists. Please check that the nation ID in your address bar above is correct. If you are certain that the ID is correct please report this error in the forums.[/quote]

That's all I get when I click the link.

[quote name='Raider' date='09 February 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1265747023' post='2171025']
That's all I get when I click the link.
[/quote]
I messed up the code, but I'll just show the entire link without the fancy stuff

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='09 February 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1265747122' post='2171031']
1. Linked to no one = Fail
2. Going after your own ally = fail
3. Showing everyone that you don't know that Moldavi doesn't bother building his nation = fail
[/quote]

1) my bad
2) I'm not going after him, so not really a fail
3) Well--I don't stalk him.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1265747319' post='2171038']
I've never really understood Moldavi's defeatism in regards to nation building, but it's not exactly a new phenomenon.
[/quote]
It isn't really defeatism, it is simply that every time I put any effort into building up my nation some rogue comes along and blows it up anyway so I decided a long time ago not to bother. I am not on at update so I can't war worth a damn anyway and I am just not that interested in the ones and zeroes. My interaction here on the boards and elsewhere are the only reasons I play. Taking part in stat collection has its uses but if you are guaranteed not to be able to keep them even in peace time then why bother?

[quote name='heggo' date='09 February 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1265748087' post='2171066']
Are you Polar too stupid to succesfully demoralize your own allies?
[/quote]
I don't think this was indicative of their entire alliance.

I do find it funny that the amount of spam I am getting ingame has increased drastically over the last 24 hours. It seems that we have started to strike a nerve with some. They are practically begging me to surrender.

Weird.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1265747815' post='2171054']
It isn't really defeatism, it is simply that every time I put any effort into building up my nation some rogue comes along and blows it up anyway so I decided a long time ago not to bother. I am not on at update so I can't war worth a damn anyway and I am just not that interested in the ones and zeroes. My interaction here on the boards and elsewhere are the only reasons I play. Taking part in stat collection has its uses but if you are guaranteed not to be able to keep them even in peace time then why bother?
[/quote]

Sounds like defeatism to me. "If I build my nation it will just get destroyed, so why bother?".

I'm not saying you should be trying to become the #1 nation or even attain the higher levels. There are other ways to help ingame; you could have by now easily passed out 6000+ tech for your alliance mates. I realize you contribute in other ways but that doesn't seem like a good reason to be totally useless ingame, when so little effort is required to be useful.

also random question, but your bills are 0$, right?

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='heggo' date='09 February 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1265748087' post='2171066']
Are you Polar too stupid to succesfully demoralize your own allies?
[/quote]

Weren't you fellows just attacking NpO in another thread the other day for supporting MK?

In other news: Ivan wanna duel? Nyuck nyuck nyuck

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1265748361' post='2171075']
I don't think this was indicative of their entire alliance.

I do find it funny that the amount of spam I am getting ingame has increased drastically over the last 24 hours. It seems that we have started to strike a nerve with some. They are practically begging me to surrender.

Weird.
[/quote]

I'm so demoralized. Perhaps we should consider that beer review, my Lord?

[quote name='Daikos' date='09 February 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1265748409' post='2171079']
Weren't you fellows just attacking NpO in another thread the other day for supporting MK?

[/quote]

Your alliance is garbage and too cowardly to accept any duels, anyhow. Don't try to play tough guy now. We all know better.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 February 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1265748387' post='2171077']
Sounds like defeatism to me. "If I build my nation it will just get destroyed, so why bother?".

I'm not saying you should be trying to become the #1 nation or even attain the higher levels. There are other ways to help ingame; you could have by now easily passed out 6000+ tech for your alliance mates. I realize you contribute in other ways but that doesn't seem like a good reason to be totally useless ingame, when so little effort is required to be useful.

also random question, but your bills are 0$, right?
[/quote]
Umm, I do sell tech within my alliance. How would you know that I don't if I didn't?

I have no idea what my bills are. Let me check...

...nope $76000 for improvements.

[quote name='Daikos' date='09 February 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1265748409' post='2171079']

[/quote]
Oh, I have no doubt that once the war is over before we have had the chance to rebuild people like you will be trying to duel with us.

Good job. *thumbs up*

[quote name='Corinan' date='09 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265748427' post='2171080']
I'm so demoralized. Perhaps we should consider that beer review, my Lord?
[/quote]

If Ivan is doing the review I'd recommend:

If it's you though Corinan, I think this may be more fitting...

[img]http://beeramerica.tv/wp-content/uploads/061-t.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Speaking entirely OOC, I recommend both to any beer lovers out there. :wub:

Edited by Lyra
Filter evasion removed

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265748713' post='2171092']
Umm, I do sell tech within my alliance. How would you know that I don't if I didn't?

I have no idea what my bills are. Let me check...

...nope $76000 for improvements.
[/quote]

You've even sold tech to me! It smelled like your cologne...... :wub: