A Joint Announcement from The Legion and The Order of Light

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265174677' post='2155020']
Wasn't that DT, an alliance 1/5 the size of TOOL?
[/quote]

Pretty much took out an alliance 2x their size.

5 ) Sparta, DT, AO, and Brig agree NOT to declare war, offensively, against any of the following alliances: IRON, TPF, FEAR, NEW, UCN, Zenith or NPO until the end of the "Karma" War.

TO WAR!!!

To Legion: thnx for the extra support, see you on the battlefield

To IRON: we got your back :D

To Sparta: looking forward to dance in the flames of hell again w/ you (waves at Andrewbw)

let's have a fun, respectable good time

o/TOOL
o/Legion
and o/ to Sparta too only b/c we know it'll be a good war

[quote name='Desperado' date='03 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265174803' post='2155049']
Pretty much took out an alliance 2x their size.

5 ) Sparta, DT, AO, and Brig agree NOT to declare war, offensively, against any of the following alliances: IRON, TPF, FEAR, NEW, UCN, Zenith or NPO until the end of the "Karma" War.
[/quote]

they may have won the propaganda war.... i chuckled when i was the hammer and egg pic.

truth be told, i loved fighting TOOL the 1st time around, great people there... i hope at the end of this war i get to know the good folks at legion as well.

[quote name='King Seifer Almasy' date='02 February 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1265175337' post='2155219']
come on people lets get on with this and kick some @$$
[/quote]

nice avy ;)

also Thnx Jinnai

@logan: likewise - our fight during Karma was a bitter short but sweet one, let's make this one longer