A Joint Announcement from The Legion and The Order of Light

[quote name='MCRABT' date='03 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265212524' post='2156617']
All this ODN tough talk is making me cringe. It's a shame you guys are an even worse flop on the battlefield than we expected. My targets from ODN have done nothing but roll over for 5 days.
[/quote]
Shame you cannot try me MCRABT :D, if any of my comrades are slacking then shame on them!

EDIT: I know you will do what you must Legion, good luck to you all ;)

Edited by Cataduanes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Immerael' date='03 February 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1265213460' post='2156641']
Hi guys. What a lovely little war we have here ;)
[/quote]

hey, good seeing you on the field too (any link of Legion's Link go against Sparta's Link? I'd pay to see that fight ^_^)

@Galap - some nuclear steaks do sound appealing tonight

/licks lips

[quote name='Galapagos' date='03 February 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1265215524' post='2156694']
Well, my shield of meat is looking pretty good right about now.
What say you we fire up the barbecue and cook us some steak?
[/quote]
Sounds good to me! But it appears no one has matches.....

*Cooldude247 looks at his nukes*

Edited by Cooldude247

[quote name='michaeru' date='03 February 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1265220326' post='2156817']
Now you've really gone and done it. Jeez, you guys. :T

... kick some $@! for me, please?

Ave Legio! o/
Ave TOOL! o/
[/quote]

we can't contain the thrill anymore so we pounced

[quote name='itsme' date='03 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1265234594' post='2157199']
o/ TOOL!

Coming out of almost a year of retirement for this post, just because TOOL is that awesome. Swing that hammer!
[/quote]

and you I'll make sure to drop a PM once the war's over so we can have you back home :D

[quote name='MCRABT' date='03 February 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1265212524' post='2156617']
All this ODN tough talk is making me cringe. It's a shame you guys are an even worse flop on the battlefield than we expected. My targets from ODN have done nothing but roll over for 5 days.
[/quote]

Well, the same could be said about a lot of IRONers. So what's your point?

I thought you were better than making this kind of silly comments... Oh, wait!! I didn't! :awesome:

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='03 February 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1265214861' post='2156676']
ODN don't do wars. Unless they have an overwhelming numerical advantage, of course. It's the opposite of bravery. whatever that word is.
[/quote]

Homework for you, young man! Make a research and an essay about Citrus War and GWIII.

Regarding the current conflict, well we are fighting a defensive war here. If our aggressors were dumb enough to attack a superior side for no reason at all, it is really not our fault.

It's nice to finally see Sparta's upper ranks at war.

Best of luck to TOOL, Legion, and Sparta.

EDIT: I fought Legion's upper tier in the Karma war and it was far better than I expected. I hope nothing has changed for I wouldn't want anyone to be cheated out of some fun.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='03 February 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1265216765' post='2156725']
I wanted to fight TOOL and Legion...
:(
At least I still can fight TOP :awesome:
[/quote]

Sorry, you don't get to make my sky blaze with your nukes. :p

Also, here's to a great fight besides Legion and OMFG.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='04 February 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1265266727' post='2158471']
I will be the blaze of your life.
Join Vanguard. :viper:
[/quote]

Nah, LoSS, Nemesis, MA and RIA are too busy being the blaze of my life. Here is to a great war. o/