• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/Ave Legio!
/Ave TOOL!
/Ave Sparta!

Finally get a chance to cut loose.

All I know is that at the end my nation is going to be a radioactive wasteland. Maybe they'll make it the setting for Fallout 4.
But I'll be bringing 3-5 people with so we can co-miserate over a beer and a Rad-Scorpion or two...

Great to be in this and hope everyone has fun.

[quote name='Banedon' date='03 February 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1265207173' post='2156464']
/Ave Legio!
/Ave TOOL!
/Ave Sparta!

Finally get a chance to cut loose.

All I know is that at the end my nation is going to be a radioactive wasteland. Maybe they'll make it the setting for Fallout 4.
But I'll be bringing 3-5 people with so we can co-miserate over a beer and a Rad-Scorpion or two...

Great to be in this and hope everyone has fun.
[/quote]

lol nice XD more like CN will be the setting for "Fallout: World Tour" once this war's over with.

[quote name='Banned' date='03 February 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1265205915' post='2156419']
TOOL, I seem to remember you fighting directly against Sparta back in the Karma war. Did it work so well for you guys then?
[/quote]

Considering Sparta accepted terms from TOOL when they surrendered, I'd say it worked just fine.

[quote name='Banned' date='03 February 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1265205915' post='2156419']
TOOL, I seem to remember you fighting directly against Sparta back in the Karma war. Did it work so well for you guys then?
[/quote]

All this ODN tough talk is making me cringe. It's a shame you guys are an even worse flop on the battlefield than we expected. My targets from ODN have done nothing but roll over for 5 days.

[quote name='Banned' date='03 February 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1265205915' post='2156419']
[/quote]
Funny, I seem to remember you scurrying away and betraying your friends.
Did it work well for you guys then?
At least TOOL has honor.
And n00ks!

Hey guys... Can we keep the "friendly" banter out of this thread. At least when it concerns other rivalries. I appreciate our friends doing so in our honour, but its not needed. =)

Its a pleasure to be on the field with Sparta again. And a joy to be linking up some old friends in OMFG and new friends in Legion.

o/ TOOL

[quote name='MCRABT' date='03 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265212524' post='2156617']
All this ODN tough talk is making me cringe. It's a shame you guys are an even worse flop on the battlefield than we expected. My targets from ODN have done nothing but roll over for 5 days.
[/quote]

ODN don't do wars. Unless they have an overwhelming numerical advantage, of course. It's the opposite of bravery. whatever that word is.

[quote name='Cooldude247' date='03 February 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1265179631' post='2155872']
Maybe not......both sides only brought shields and no weapons.....

Welcome guys! Hope to see some of on the battle field, even though your on the other side.
[/quote]

Well, my shield of meat is looking pretty good right about now.
What say you we fire up the barbecue and cook us some steak?