A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='03 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1265177970' post='2155733']
If you have any of those talking spoons left can I buy a case off of you? I want to hand them out to the neighborhood kids next Kwanzaa. :awesome:
[/quote]

We've already strapped most of them to our nukes that we're in the process of warming up, but I'm sure we could spare some assuming you don't mind your spoons emanating lethal radiation.

On the bright-side they now glow in the dark :awesome:

iClean, do you mind if I just take the oath here?
I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabes.
Awesome DoW right there. :awesome:

[quote name='Locke' date='03 February 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1265198689' post='2156284']
I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabes.
[/quote]
Count yerself lucky... they could have been a great collective of Archer wannabes.

o/Corp

edit: could [i]have[/i].

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='sigelopisan' date='03 February 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1265196927' post='2156265']
Best DOW evahhh..... really love this....

And hello Kevin McDonald, Respect you too....
[/quote]

If you respect me that much, can I have the 7m back that you spied from me? :P

This is already the most fun in war I've had in a long time.

[quote name='Locke' date='03 February 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1265198689' post='2156284']
[/quote]

Welcome... to the Collective. I am glad you have reached enlightenment my friend.