GATO Announcement

[quote name='Mathias' date='01 February 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1265024092' post='2150246']
Word on the street is that this is the fastest GATO Congress yet. They can make a decision in under eight months!

[/quote]

Yeah, soon they'll know what they're making decisions about!

[quote name='Mathias' date='01 February 2010 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1265024092' post='2150246']
Word on the street is that this is the fastest GATO Congress yet. They can make a decision in under eight months!

Congrats to those elected, except for MTTezla.

:(( MTTezla :((
[/quote]

...I had no idea I had such a standard to live up to. I was shooting for a window of a year.

Dang it, who signed me up for this job?

Im going to call for impeachment proceedings for Magicninja. He is being far too active on the comm channels, where is the isolationism? Where is the lack of doing things?

In all seriousness, congratulations to GATO's 28th Congress and my buddy Laserwolf even though there is absolutely no mention of you in this announcement. (Needs more Laserwolf)

IAA :wub: to all of you

[quote name='Huttervan' date='01 February 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1265053510' post='2150885']
Quite a fine government, GATO.

Also, that Sir Sci fella needs to come over to the ODN more often!
[/quote]

Well, if you insist. Geez, you ODN people, always wanting MORE AND MORE AND MORE. What do I look like, your mom?

;)

[quote name='Mathias' date='01 February 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1265024092' post='2150246']

Congrats to those elected, except for MTTezla.

:(( MTTezla :((
[/quote]

My plan to use this power to abuse Mathias is proceeding as planned.

Also, I wouldn't stick to that 8 month estimate. I think we can get things done in.... well, actually, let's form a committee to see how long it will take us to do things.

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1265006876' post='2150036']
50 GATO announcements in the span of a week.

No, WAE. Congrats to the elected and here's to another magicninja topic in 12 hours!

o/
[/quote]

WAE is somewhere else IIRC; try GGA?

Congratuations to those elected, and to GATO. :)

[quote name='MTTezla' date='01 February 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1265065822' post='2151325']
My plan to use this power to abuse Mathias is proceeding as planned.

Also, I wouldn't stick to that 8 month estimate. I think we can get things done in.... well, actually, let's form a committee to see how long it will take us to do things.
[/quote]

You'll need to get a second on that.