Beaker's Got Backup

Outremer

[quote name='Templar' date='31 January 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1265003360' post='2149833']
When did honoring treaty commitments become bandwagoning? Bandwagonning would be if they came in with no treaties because they were guaranteed victory, not because they have treaty partners currently engaged in warfare due to a pre-emptive strike with no CB attached.
[/quote]
TSO did not make a pre-emptive strike, we declared in support of our allies in TOP.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SleepiB' date='01 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265003633' post='2149861']
TSO did not make a pre-emptive strike, we declared in support of our allies in TOP.
[/quote]

You entered on an oA and OSA enters on an oA. What is your point?

<3 OSA. Thanks for coming in with us.

TSO, you didn't make a preemptive attack, but you did enact an aggressive clause in a treaty with people that did attack with no CB and didn't attack any of the alliances defending C&G, but C&G itself which lumps you with them.

[quote name='SleepiB' date='01 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265003633' post='2149861']
[/quote]
OSA is defending their allies, you are agressing in a conflict that arose due to a pre-emptive strike with no CB attached to it. Most people see a pretty big difference in things like that.

Onward to victory, OSA.

EDIT: It looks like I was beaten to the punch by Krok at the same time. :/

Edited by Templar

[quote name='matasumouri' date='31 January 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1265007658' post='2150069']
And here i thought i would never get to interact with my old friends that made TSO...

o/ OSA
[/quote]

sup matas, i think rah is pizzed that you got to attack sammy before he did :lol1:

have fun mate :)

iggs

[quote name='SleepiB' date='01 February 2010 - 05:38 AM' timestamp='1265002734' post='2149751']
Hello OSA, any more people come looking for some TSO love and we might have to start selling our defensive war slots :D
[/quote]

To pay MCXA? :v:

[quote name='Tepes' date='01 February 2010 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1265003081' post='2149804']
Tepes, stealer of HisK's pizza.
[/quote]

Long time no speak Tepes, all the best in the war mate.

[quote name='Mundokiir' date='01 February 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1265038748' post='2150528']
The Linux Army? More like the near-impossible-to-figure-out-and-use-properly-and-by-the-time-you're-done-it-seems-easier-to-just-purchase-a-Windows-OS Army.

I love you, OSA.
[/quote]

We await your re-application.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='01 February 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1265049466' post='2150804']
I would expect nothing less from you guys. Despite the fact that we will probably be on opposite sides of this war, I wish you nothing less than the best of luck in your wars.

while(OSA.atwar() == true){

cout << "o/ OSA" << endl;

}
[/quote]
You might want to add in a system("pause"); in that loop before it gets really annyoing. :P

And congratulations to OSA on getting a shot at Bob's most universally hated alliance.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='01 February 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1265049466' post='2150804']
I would expect nothing less from you guys. Despite the fact that we will probably be on opposite sides of this war, I wish you nothing less than the best of luck in your wars.

while(OSA.atwar() == true){

cout << "o/ OSA" << endl;

}
[/quote]
just while(OSA.atwar()==true) ? :o
why not while(OSA.exists()==true) :P

:wub: you too SNAFU ^_^

[quote name='Locke' date='01 February 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1265050074' post='2150819']
You might want to add in a system("pause"); in that loop before it gets really annyoing. :P

And congratulations to OSA on getting a shot at Bob's most universally hated alliance.
[/quote]

Thank you thank you... it's such a sweet sweet day when due justice is finally served :P