Official Roman Empire Announcement

shwypn

EagleSPQR-1.jpg

Yesterday, with the blessing of both Rand al'Thor and Emperor Emeritus Tiberius12, I took up the position of Emperor of the Roman Empire

I still consider all treaties made with the Roman Empire for this round to be valid and look forward to yet another prosperous and blood filled turn. There will be many changes in the Roman Empire Government and Organization over the upcoming weeks. Rand al'Thor will continue to act as Regent and my #2. I am always available in #RE-TE where my nick is Ed[RE]. I will be reorganziing the RE forums therefore if any alliances would like their embassies renewed, please have your ambassadors message me on our forums or contact me in IRC.

...and

I also hereby recognize the state of war with MCXA and wish them the best of luck.

Signed for the Roman Empire,

Tired Tyrant, Emperor

Tiberius12, Emperor Emertius

Rand al'Thor, Regent of the Roman Empire

Edited by shwypn

Oh, so we have a new public face for Tiberius now? We all know who is really in charge...

ugh, Tiberius12 is not in charge of the Roman Empire, I am. If you'd like to debate this point feel free to come talk to me on IRC. You make yourself look like an ignorant fool talking so grandly of this mysterious "we" and if this "we" exists then your all taking looney pills if you think that I am a pub lic face so Tiberius can run things from the shadows.

Coming from Thai's puppet...

If you've yet to see the difference in the 7 rounds I've been playing then I won't try and convert you now.

As for the "ignorant" comment mentioned before, when Tibs "steps" down he is still pulling the strings, he doesn't give up control. You can claim to be running RE, but if he doesn't like it he'll simply get rid of you.

If you've yet to see the difference in the 7 rounds I've been playing then I won't try and convert you now.

As for the "ignorant" comment mentioned before, when Tibs "steps" down he is still pulling the strings, he doesn't give up control. You can claim to be running RE, but if he doesn't like it he'll simply get rid of you.

Whatever you say o master of all things.

While I am sure that the paranoia is fun, I am afraid I have to quash your delusions. I have ceded all authority to Ed, and while I can't blame you for thinking I'm still in charge, it's not true. I no longer have the time to lead RE, and Ed is a more then worthy successor.

Congrats Ed!!
Just wanted to throw a quick Hey at Tiberius also.
Saw your post in here Tibs and thought I would say Hi and wish you guys well on the new changes my friend.
GL with MCXA!!
DD