• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay TOOL!

GK: How much do you miss me? :P

Huh? You went somewhere? *Shrugs* ;)

Congrats guys!

So how does TOOL plan to reduce it's current level of awesomeness? It's currently blinding the rest of CN?

And who has had a bigger negative effect on you guys, Z3PO or Bama?

Plans are afoot to develop new found technology to not only make the awesomeness more fluid and adaptiable but to also make it transferable to those in need.

http://www.greendiary.com/entry/plastic-made-from-clay-and-water-eliminates-use-of-oil/

I dont know about you, but strife is the spice of life. Negative influences are always met with a greater and greater positive response. I dont begrudge anyone being difficult because of it.

I've always been a fan of you TOOL, ever since that first DoE. I had high hopes and you have accomplished more than I hoped.

Keep it up, this planet would be worse off without you.

Well done Graham, you have been a great leader and true visionary as well as been dedicated.

o7 TOOL

What happen to the "Ill nuke you 25 times than quit!" guy? he was always worth a laugh or two during war :(

He went 25 days inactive, then was struck down by Admin. His "adjunct nation" (OOC: grandfathered legal multi) followed suit later in the day.

And as far as negative influence in TOOL goes, neither Zoomeh nor Bama could outdo me in that regard :ph34r:

/me goes back to his regularly scheduled retirement.

He went 25 days inactive, then was struck down by Admin. His "adjunct nation" (OOC: grandfathered legal multi) followed suit later in the day.

And as far as negative influence in TOOL goes, neither Zoomeh nor Bama could outdo me in that regard :ph34r:

/me goes back to his regularly scheduled retirement.

Have you forgotten the large organization of spies I placed into your alliance.

I've always been a fan of you TOOL, ever since that first DoE. I had high hopes and you have accomplished more than I hoped.

Keep it up, this planet would be worse off without you.

Well done Graham, you have been a great leader and true visionary as well as been dedicated.

o7 TOOL

You my friend flatter me so. Needless to say, I like you.

What happen to the "Ill nuke you 25 times than quit!" guy? he was always worth a laugh or two during war :(

We nuked him. He nuked us back 25 times and than quit. It was a nasty affair, thought everyone noticed?

Have there been any Trollocs sighted in TOOL territory?

The Dark One is on the rise, my brother. On the rise. The Ways are flooded and the darkfriends many. We try our best and hold the path. Its all we can do.

That's me!

Have there been any Trollocs sighted in TOOL territory?

Hey Arentak, I think you were the last Trolloc I saw in TOOL territory, howz be you?

Happy third birthday to TOOL! One of the first alliances I knew in CN and still one of the best.

My question. Please explain your love hate relationship with a certain music group that shares your name? Do you think these tensions might eventually lead to nuclear missiles being fired?