The Order of Light rejoice!

Congrats to our friends at TOOL. Now for a question,

Would you rather have a burger, or a bacon sandwich?

Bacon Sambo everytime.

Happy third birthday to TOOL! One of the first alliances I knew in CN and still one of the best.

My question. Please explain your love hate relationship with a certain music group that shares your name? Do you think these tensions might eventually lead to nuclear missiles being fired?

We had an understanding that Tool would be disbanded. That they would all swivel on some side projects. APC, Puscifer et al... But apparently im hearing of a reunion? A new album? Its brought a lot of tension to TOOL. Much like \m/ brought to CN. Trouble is brewing with them.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do indeed. But sometimes I mix you up with someone else, whose name eludes me. Where you KGB?

I was, we got up to 18 members before we finally gave up. I've been to many places since then but always remember TOOL fondly as my first home. Turns out my nations birthday is one day before TOOL's as well.

I think I joined TOOL as an applicant on Jan 24, 2010. I had heard good things about the alliance, and was impressed with the way I was recruited by Nick Lord. The Academy is legit, and I am learning much. To see this thread makes me very glad for my choice, and very proud to be a TOOL. Congratulations on a job very well done, GK. I hope ours to be a very long and happy alliance.