Movin' On Up

ReadyFireAIm

lunapic1261595219907581.jpg

We were really excited about seeing a 1v1 matchup between Ordo Paradoxia and The Phoenix Federation. Unfortunately alliances have started jumping in on both sides, mostly to help out TPF. Things are starting to look a bit uneven so we are here to help even things out.

Common Defense Treaty hereby declares war on The Phoenix Federation

Signed

C.D.T.

lunapic1261595219907581.jpg

We were really excited about seeing a 1v1 matchup between Ordo Paradoxia and The Phoenix Federation. Unfortunately alliances have started jumping in on both sides, mostly to help out TPF. Things are starting to look a bit uneven so we are here to help even things out.

Common Defense Treaty hereby declares war on The Phoenix Federation

Signed

C.D.T.

lol, 1 vs 1! Are you serious? OP had us by around 36 nations and on top of that had the blitz and had us by around 7 nukes.

over half of TPF had slots full from raids and or defense....Not what I call a 1 vs 1 unless you mean hitting an alliance like that is 1 vs 1.

While you the second biggest bandwagooners of TE hit an AA close to half your size that you not only far out nuke and out number,

you also have them in NS, AF, and the blitz......little cowards you are in my book.

Don't worry though.....

BG.

lol, 1 vs 1! Are you serious? OP had us by around 36 nations and on top of that had the blitz and had us by around 7 nukes.

over half of TPF had slots full from raids and or defense....Not what I call a 1 vs 1 unless you mean hitting an alliance like that is 1 vs 1.

While you the second biggest bandwagooners of TE hit an AA close to half your size that you not only far out nuke and out number,

you also have them in NS, AF, and the blitz......little cowards you are in my book.

Don't worry though.....

BG.

Yet we hit you, who outnumber us by quite a lot. And we are really curious to see which meatshields you have prepared for us. We're ready for them :)

Don't worry though.....

BG.

This coming from the guy with 95 treaties? Go back in your hole.

Don't worry....

HisK

Edited by HisK Owns You

Trouble declared on TPF at the same time as OP; it was a 1v1 for 27 minutes....

And TPF has 95 treaties it was never 1v1. TPF is one big !@#$% alliance that can't fight on their own and tries to hide until the end without any real wars. That didn't happen this time did it BG?

Trouble declared on TPF at the same time as OP; it was a 1v1 for 27 minutes....

I don't think OP asked for their help. I believe Trouble hates TPF and are pretty much always warring with them. TPF as of now has gotten 5 or 6 alliances to jump OP. Nothing wrong with trying to even things up a bit.

I don't think OP asked for their help. I believe Trouble hates TPF and are pretty much always warring with them. TPF as of now has gotten 5 or 6 alliances to jump OP. Nothing wrong with trying to even things up a bit.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with any alliance jumping in...just disputing the idea that it was ever a 1v1.

And TPF has 95 treaties it was never 1v1. TPF is one big !@#$% alliance that can't fight on their own and tries to hide until the end without any real wars. That didn't happen this time did it BG?

Most of them are at war... and outnumbered.

omg, bandwaggoners... you will win this time but ill remember my attackers... your not done yet, !@#$%s...

OP vs TPF war was going good... not much different between NS dropping etc, and now CDT is joining... wtf... but do what you want, these are just pixels

This coming from the guy with 95 treaties? Go back in your hole.

Don't worry....

HisK

You are as ignorat as you sound Hisk, TPF has never had that many treaties and at the times we did have a lot,

MHA was neck and neck with us. for the past 3 rounds we have held a handfull of treaties and last round I dumped

all but like 3. Then we have 3 protectorates starting this round and ended up with 2 more.

Whats a matter, scared that a few tiny AA's are gonna get you? LMAO!

Actually they were asked, read there DoW. And as I said we had half our members slots full of raiding and defense wars.

TPF has asked our protectorates to help out in a war that we were out numbered in by 36 nations plus 24 nations in Trouble, with also dealing with more nukes and a blitz from both AA's.

AA's we asked for help; OC with 17 members, PS 12 members, OB with 22 member, LC with 22 members...of those AA's combined there is around 50% actually fighting OP. Even with all of that added together they still have us by around 25 nations.

So you call your jumping in with another 30 or so nations equaling it out after you had your targets out gunned in every way, peaced out, built for 2 days and then hit TPF...yep thats fair, equal and every thing else you claim <_<

Yes it was never a 1v1 TPF made sure of that.

But don't worry...

HisK

Do you even listen to yourself....your clueless!

Nough said above.

BG.

Again you let your age show hisk, TAKE OFF THE BIG BOY PANTS, THEY DON'T FIT AND YOUR SHOWING IT! :P

Please TPF has one of the best reps in TE...ask FARK, LE, RD, and even OP now B-)

We never go all round with out a war, and we have never asked anyone to join us when hitting an AA.

And just a little something for you to stew about, Not you and CDT combined could of taken us before this.

Be glad OP was the ones, because they are old TPF, they actually have a bit of a chance :D

BG.

omg, bandwaggoners... you will win this time but ill remember my attackers... your not done yet, !@#$%s...

OP vs TPF war was going good... not much different between NS dropping etc, and now CDT is joining... wtf... but do what you want, these are just pixels

Was that post meant as a joke? OP vs TPF was going good? bandwaggoners? Have you already forgotten the 21 Pork members, 31 from LC , 17 from Ozland, 12 from kleos, and 22 OB members that your brought to the party? Am I missing anyone?

I mean no insult, nor am I looking for an argument but you can't be serious...

edit: damn, I looked all of that up in-game and it was already posted two posts up^^ haha :facepalm:

Edited by Wabooz

TPF haters need to GTFO of this thread, TPF is a fine alliance, and fun on the battlefield. And that's coming from an Paradoxian. B-)

Welcome to the fray, CDT.

Edited by Owney OSullivan

I welcome CDT to the fight :)

TPF, has no reason the complain OP had way more inactive nations at the start and had the following allies joining:

SIDE TWO- 269 members: 625432---> 578215 (-47217)

The Phoenix Federation[143]- 391485---> 342068 (-49417)

Kleos[12]- 35919---> 32105 (-3814)

Ozland Cobras[17]- 49332---> 51008 (+1676)

The Society[29]- 43611---> 44307 (+696)

Orbit Black[21]- 41533---> 42932 (+1399)

Légalement Coupable[31]- 38390---> 38226 (-164)

The Phoenix Hatchery(Part of TPF)[16]- 25162---> 28109 (+2947)

vs

Ordo Paradoxia[173]- 416983---> 419674 (+2691)

Trouble[27]- 38536---> 38668 (+132)

SIDE ONE- 200 members: 455519---> 458342 (+2823)

As above stats show, you were outnumbering us big time, in Nations strenght, members and nukes. Alliances like Ozland Cobra's had 10 nukes at the time of declaring. I even forgot Pork Shrimp who are very good fighters and also have nukes.

No we need another alliance on the OP / CDT side to make things more even.

Edited by Timmehhh

1 vs 1? I'm sorry but your moon logic has no sway here. An alliance with 100k more NS (1/3 more than us) and 25 more members hits us in a surprise attack, this was followed by trouble adding another 40k NS by joining in shortly afterwards. By definition this wasn't was a 1 vs 1 from the very start. CDT adds another 160k to OP's side in yet another surprise attack.

Now we all know this was a predtermined strike against us and RE (yes I'm looking at you, OP, Fark and RD), which is bad enough, but these pretenses towards fairness make for a poor joke and an insult to us. I'm starting to suggest that TPF has come under attack by a band of eunuchs.

The Phoenix Federation did not need to ask Ozland Cobras for assitance. They are our protectors. They have pledged their blood in the defense of ours. We would be cowards not to do for them what they have done for us. And the Cobras are certainly not cowards. Yes we are small, and certainly insignificant in the larger scheme of things, but we will give our all for TPF. People can make whatever statements they want about TPF, but I have found them to be honorable warriors on the battlefield. I fought against them in an alliance and in a rogue action only two rounds ago and came away impressed. So much so that I joined some former TPF members when they started a new alliance. From foe to friend- I can see no better compliment than that.

Enough talk. More fighting! Welcome to this little fracas, CDT.

Can people stop whining about the sides?

TPF got hit, their allies came in. CDT thought that OP needed help, so they came in.

We all have some fun, blow up some pixels. If there's a war, people will join in. If they join in, they have to pick a side.

o/ Welcome, CDT

Maybe TPF has treaties because it is more of a diplomatic way to say "Hey, we got your back dude".