The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the one they've been talking about for the last year or so... and this seems to be a very strong step in that direction.

Get back to me when they drop the MHA treaty.

Until then dont waste my time with ludicrous notions.

Thanks.

CN really can leave me dumbfounded sometimes.

What paperless FA are you talking about? They have treaties, they didn't cut all treaty ties. Get a grip people.

Jeebus,...

Easy there hot shot, this might be one of situations where you should wait and see what happens before voicing your opinion. As unlikely as it seems, some people may know more than you about the situation.

I see you let the lunatics take over the asylum. Grämlins is basically dead if your judgement has become this poor.

Has the night descended?

Was the road of late so toilsome? did we stop discouraged nodding

on our way?

Yet a passing hour I yield you in your tracks to pause oblivious

Bob, we're taking a new direction, drawing new plans and that will take us new places.

I won't expect you to agree with them. You moved on as well, haven't you?

That doesn't make you wrong or me right, we're just different.

much love

Easy there hot shot, this might be one of situations where you should wait and see what happens before voicing your opinion. As unlikely as it seems, some people may know more than you about the situation.

Hey there, slick. I was enlisting facts not opinions-- they do not have a paperless FA if they still have treaties.

Once they cut all, then they will have it.

I am just a proponent of waiting for something to first actually happen to call it. From my perspective of this matter, that seems the most valiant approach.

As you are assuring me how Gremlins have a intention to go paperless, then o.k. I will suppose wait for that. Anyway, slick, until that happens due to how unlikely it seems to me, sorry if I kind of pause to first see it with my own eyes to call it anything, my way of expressing that being my own.

Edited by Branimir

Hey there, slick. I was enlisting facts not opinions-- they do not have a paperless FA if they still have treaties.

Once they cut all, then they will have it.

I am just a proponent of waiting for something to first actually happen to call it. From my perspective of this matter, that seems the most valiant approach.

As you are assuring me how Gremlins have a intention to go paperless, then o.k. I will suppose wait for that. Anyway, slick, until that happens due to how unlikely it seems to me, sorry if I kind of pause to first see it with my own eyes to call it anything, my way of expressing that being my own.

Call the Grämlins out all you want but telling others to get a grip before the story unfolds could be a bit premature, my little buttercup.

Call the Grämlins out all you want but telling others to get a grip before the story unfolds could be a bit premature, my little buttercup.

Calling Gremlings out? I am just listing facts, sweetcheeks.

And, exactly, the story didn't unfold and we should stick to what we currently have and know, what is a fact and not leap ahead of our selves.

Fine, Gremlins have a intention to go paperless then, what I didn't not know. Though it is a case where intent first needs to be fully achieved until the thing can be called by its end goal. I will then await for the process to end. Thank you, sweetcheeks, of informing me it is under way.

Edited by Branimir

Once upon a time we both believed in Citadel, now this is for the best.

Not that much from what i recall back when i was active, heh. Well at least not the gov members of some parties, i'm pretty confident people like you had the best intentions Hasin :)

P.S. someguy is a N()()B!

If this topic has taught me one thing, it's that Kowalski and Branimir have a "thing" going, what with the buttercups, sweetcheeks, and bubbles'.

Won't you two get a room? colbert.gif

I feel like a pervert just reading their exchange.

Calling Gremlings out? I am just listing facts, sweetcheeks.

And, exactly, the story didn't unfold and we should stick to what we currently have and know, what is a fact and not leap ahead of our selves.

Fine, Gremlins have a intention to go paperless then, what I didn't not know. Though it is a case where intent first needs to be fully achieved until the thing can be called by its end goal. I will then await for the process to end. Thank you, sweetcheeks, of informing me it is under way.

Maybe this can be a lecture to you about talking when you clearly miss backround info.

Not that much from what i recall back when i was active, heh. Well at least not the gov members of some parties, i'm pretty confident people like you had the best intentions Hasin :)

P.S. someguy is a N()()B!

You have the memory of a very ugly baboon.

That is all.

Hello, friend with benefits. :ehm:

haha.... Uhm, hi? :wub:

I have a long standing respect for Crymson, and too many people in TOP to count. I am confident that our friendships will not change.... if anything you will see that what we do have between us is more genuine. However, you're the only one who gets benefits Blue. ;)

I am sadder to be leaving The Citadel than I could ever possibly express. I have, and always will respect it more than any other block in CN, due to the independent minded, intelligent leaders who wanted the best for their alliances present. Diversity was the strength of the Citadel, and you knew that whatever happened in the end was the result of a lot of conflicts refining out the ideas/goals of the members that weren't essential and right. If anything, the numerous conflicts between the member alliances has always been to me a symbol of the strength of the substance what made it great, rather than a symbol of the fragility of the bonds between the members. Best wishes to you guys.