Annoucement from the World Federation

Baltus

headero.png

Good Day, Planet Bob. I am the new Minister of Discussion, foreign affairs, for World Federation. I've been in the FA for a while now but never paid too much attention to the number of embassies we have at our forums (http://worldfed.net). Today, I looked through them and suffice to say I wasn't too happy. There were embassies that didn't even have a single thread in them. If alliances wish to have diplomatic relations with us, then I think that they should at least say something...a charter, maybe an intro thread, or something at the least. But, no in several embassies I found nothing. So, I am here to give a notice to all alliances that have an embassy with World Federation.

Starting today, January 13th, the World Federation shall delete any embassies that have been inactive for more than a period of one month or do not have any threads since one week of creation. If our friends want to have relations with us than I am sure that they can come on to our forums at least once a month. However, special situations will be noted and this notice shall be waived.

The alliances who are specifically in danger of deletion currently are:

*Mushroom Kingdom

*Kronos

*Argent

*Ragnarok

*Umbrella

*The Mafia

*The Sweet Oblivion

*Republic of Aquisgrana

*Tetris

*The Imperial Syndicate

*IRON (No Diplomat)

*The International (No Diplomat)

To our friends in Paix, it has come to our attention that you have merged with The Moralist Front, and as such we invite them to establish an embassy to continue relations.

I am also here to announce some minimum requirements to establish a private embassy at World Fed. Otherwise, you shall get a public consul. Yet again, special situations will be taken into consideration and this notice might also be waived. I mean no offense to those of you who do not meet these requirements, I tried to place them as low as I could. But, even if you are smaller that does not mean we don't want relations with you. This is just to keep out the 1-3 man alliances without a charter. Just ask us and we will do what we can.

Starting today, January 13th 2009, the World Federation shall not establish private embassies for nations that do not have:

at least 10 nations

at least 50,000 NS

Special situations shall be taken into consideration and this notice shall be waived. To those who do not meet these requirements we shall establish a public consul to conduct diplomatic affairs.

To all alliances who don't know us very well, I invite you all to establish an embassy at our forums: http://worldfed.net We are a mainly green team alliance but do accept non-green members. We currently have an MDoAP with the Viridian Entente and a protectorate with The Zealot Confederacy. Our charter has also recently changed and may be viewed here: LINK. For more information you can also look at our wiki page: LINK. Also, feel free to stop by on IRC with us: #wf on coldfront.

Thank you for your time,

Baltus

P.S. This is my first OWF thread, and first time as a govt. member, too. :blink: So, go easy. :)

Edited by Baltus

P.S. This is my first OWF thread, and first time as a govt. member, too. :blink: So, go easy. :)

I won't. :awesome:

should atleast say something

'At' and 'least' are two seperate words.

*The mafia

You didn't capitalize 'Mafia'.

And there are several other unneeded capitalizations and grammatical errors that I noted, but am too lazy to correct.

On a lighter note, congrats to all those who're having their embassies deleted! You're a shining example of diplomacy in our time. :wub:

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

'At' and 'least' are two seperate words.

You didn't capitalize 'Mafia'.

And there are several other unneeded capitalizations and grammatical errors that I noted, but am too lazy to correct.

On a lighter note, congrats to all those who're having their embassies deleted! You're a shining example of diplomacy in our time. :wub:

>.>

..wait..what are you talking about I don't see those errors? :P (they seem to be magically fixed :o )

Edited by Baltus