Nutty North Korean Response

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Emperor Keve the VXIX of UINE would like to take this moment to withdraw the support I gave earlier to BACoN. North Korea clearly has the moral highground here, which is why I hereby declare that UINE supports the NNK in their great conflict to preserve their rights and beliefs.

How Keve feels about it: Greatly entertained th_REALHAPPYKeve.jpg

Well, I was forced to read this thread and view its corresponding video on the pretext of saving a dying man's life. I wonder what the stance is lean bacon. Is it that all bacon is bad, or just the fatty kind? Who knows.

Anyway,

Enjoy the fight, all who are involved. Interesting read, nonetheless.

Well, I was forced to read this thread and view its corresponding video on the pretext of saving a dying man's life. I wonder what the stance is lean bacon. Is it that all bacon is bad, or just the fatty kind? Who knows.

Anyway,

Enjoy the fight, all who are involved. Interesting read, nonetheless.

Lean bacon isn't worth fighting for.

Also, either way, it has to be crispy bacon.

We should seek Bacon's stance on this.

Edited by CreativName

BACoN has surrendered unconditionally to North Korean forces.

We're shoving all those bacon lovers away in labour camps for the rest of their days, where they can only dream of tasting its salty, crispy, succulent flavour again.

:smug:

The people of Baldor do not, and will not ever, recognize such a surrender.

We urge the NNK to reconsider immediately, lest actions be taken to wipe their ornery leader from the smug, smug face of Planet Bob.

It is right there with Mexican bacon

You do not speak for Dear Leader!

Mexican bacon is slightly higher ranked because of their espionage operations in the US, skillfully evading border guards and infiltrating the country.

But those Canadians... They're a different story...

BACoN has surrendered unconditionally to North Korean forces.

We're shoving all those bacon lovers away in labour camps for the rest of their days, where they can only dream of tasting its salty, crispy, succulent flavour again.

I as Leader of BACoN deny such a claim. We have not surrendered. It is Der Kaiser who begged for mercy.