Nutty North Korean Response

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will now bring a program from china to our lands since it is needed.

"FRIENDS NOT FOOD"

FriendNotFoodPigLRG.jpg

This program was created for Dogs but seeing how Pigs are of the same character and intelligence I see no reason why the program can't be moved lateral in nature to this food source.

People please, Do not eat bacon. Pig are our friends. I know what you are saying. How could I not eat something so succulent and savory? Two words...

CAT BACON

eating_a_cat.jpg

You heard it here first! Cat bacon is everything Turkey bacon is not. It is sweet, savory and oh satisfying. Not to mention Cats are annoying little devils who only acknowledge your existence when they are hungry, want outside (if you allow that) or are itchy. They shread everything up with their claws and yak the expensive food that you gave them out of good will onto your best rug. Outside of that, they could care-less about your reality.

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

I will now bring a program from china to our lands since it is needed.

"FRIENDS NOT FOOD"

FriendNotFoodPigLRG.jpg

This program was created for Dogs but seeing how Pigs are of the same character and intelligence I see no reason why the program can't be moved lateral in nature to this food source.

People please, Do not eat bacon. Pig are our friends. I know what you are saying. How could I not eat something so succulent and savory? Two words...

CAT BACON

eating_a_cat.jpg

You heard it here first! Cat bacon is everything Turkey bacon is not. It is sweet, savory and oh satisfying. Not to mention Cats are annoying little devils who only acknowledge your existence when they are hungry, want outside (if you allow that) or are itchy. They shread everything up with their claws and yak the expensive food that you gave them out of good will onto your best rug. Outside of that, they could care-less about your reality.

Do not listen to this man! He is spreading lies about bacon! My baconologist tell me most cats lack the belly fat to make bacon efficiently and you must kill 20x the amount of cats to yield the same amount of bacon as one pig.

Do not listen to this man! He is spreading lies about bacon! My baconologist tell me most cats lack the belly fat to make bacon efficiently and you must kill 20x the amount of cats to yield the same amount of bacon as one pig.

It does take more cats but considering that they breed 20X faster and take up 30X less space, this is a win for catbacon farmers everywhere!

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

Those who kill cats answer to me. )):

And ME

I hear dogs are still popular.

You are a traitor, how dare you want to kill mans best friend. >_>

Tci-flag.gif

The Circle of Icarus

Effective immediately The Circle of Icarus removes all tariffs imposed on the importation of Bacon in support of this thread.

Signed - PorkusMaximus:MoPP Minister of Pork Products

This shall be remembered

Edited by Gorchin

By the way, this happy disco poster is actually Chinese. It was made by Wang Bingkun in 1986. North Korean posters never depict such blatant westernization, for quite obvious reasons.

You are claim that glorious artwork of Dear Leader are Chinaese?

This is disgrace! :mad: