Oldest Alliances still here today

drugsup

Keep reformed alliances in the list?  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International Protection Agency (IPA) was founded back on March 11, 2007. If I had any proof, I'd show it, but the most that I have is some old documents on their old forums but not with a correct date (original charter predated official founding date) and I'm unsure if outsiders have access to it.

On June 4, 2007, TotalFarkistan and the Coalition of Legendary Defence merged to become The Phoenix Federation.

two posts above you...

Updated, just a reminder that mergers are not accepted.
You forgot GOONS.

GOONS shouldnt count, they arent the same alliance (shoving/sadism)

Edited by wickedj

Your poll doesn't seem to have an entry for 'keep them on but at the reformation date', which makes the most sense if you're going to put actual dates in. I second the suggestion that the list be a list of how long an alliance has been in existence for (on the date of the OP or 1/1 or something to make it not have to be updated every day!), and if an alliance has reformed, it should score the sum of the two longevities.

VE is the only alliance which, in my opinion, can realistically be seen as a reformation instead of a new alliance, and we'd be on the list even with the reformation date. So for consistency, and to avoid the rather silly prospect of alliances like Nordreich (who disappeared into NoV and we now have a new version) appearing on the list, VE should be listed on our reformation date.

1 Touch Football were found 23rd Oct 07, we began under a different name but only to annoy some people before we finally agreed with them on a name. I don't know the exact date we changed to the aa 1 Touch Football, but it was only a week or so I think and we use 23/10 as our official founding date.

Also, yeah we suck. Everyone else has grew big out of those alliances, us, not so much. :D

1 Touch Football were found 23rd Oct 07, we began under a different name but only to annoy some people before we finally agreed with them on a name. I don't know the exact date we changed to the aa 1 Touch Football, but it was only a week or so I think and we use 23/10 as our official founding date.

Also, yeah we suck. Everyone else has grew big out of those alliances, us, not so much. :D

In fairness, those other alliances were not handicapped by having a 24hr drunk in charge.