Nusantara will not be the same again

boeloe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one horrible raiding alliance treaties with another horrible raiding alliance. Hopefully your destruction will be mutual, as you're both prone to make very bad decisions.

one overly opinionated person mucks around another two alliances' treaty thread. Hopefully you will realise that your negative opinions on this matter aren't mutual, and that posting is a very bad decision.

EDIT: This is not a threat of any kind. I know I can't stop your opinions nor your comments but I am just letting you know that I don't appreciate them here. Today is a happy day for WAPA and NEW

Edited by Shmeestar

one overly opinionated person trolls another two alliances' treaty thread. Hopefully you will realise that your negative opinions on this matter aren't mutual, and that posting is a very bad decision.

EDIT: This is not a threat of any kind. I know I can't stop your opinions nor your comments but I am just letting you know that I don't appreciate them here. Today is a happy day for WAPA and NEW

The mere presence of a thread means that opinions of all kind are welcome, whether you want to believe that or not. It is my opinion that you're both prone to !@#$@#$ up, and sooner or later, one of you will do so in a big enough way that will, hopefully, result in the destruction of both of you. I am no fan of alliances that routinely flaunt their raiding practices and seek any way possible to get out of bad situations that they find themselves in as a result. NEW in particular does that quite often.

The fact that wapa is still here after so many colossal $%&@ ups is impressive, however. So congratulations are in order for still being around, surprisingly.

The mere presence of a thread means that opinions of all kind are welcome, whether you want to believe that or not. It is my opinion that you're both prone to !@#$@#$ up, and sooner or later, one of you will do so in a big enough way that will, hopefully, result in the destruction of both of you. I am no fan of alliances that routinely flaunt their raiding practices and seek any way possible to get out of bad situations that they find themselves in as a result. NEW in particular does that quite often.

The fact that wapa is still here after so many colossal $%&@ ups is impressive, however. So congratulations are in order for still being around, surprisingly.

We don't care if your a fan of us or not.

Don't quite know if all kinds of opinions are welcome...more like we can't keep people like yourself from responding. Trust me, nobody wants you here, but it's unfortunately not our place to remove you...or at least, for now... ;)

Don't quite know if all kinds of opinions are welcome...more like we can't keep people like yourself from responding. Trust me, nobody wants you here, but it's unfortunately not our place to remove you...or at least, for now... ;)

I certainly hope you're not implying what I think you're implying.

Not interesting in the slightest. WAPA and NEW have always been close. Congrats on a fine treaty.

Speaking from experience I see. WAPA will be around much longer than you, troll.

NAPA Whats that :P

And the beer is always gone, you can't hold on to anything alcoholic in an alliance with a bunch of scottish lads. Thats why Im here to keep them in order. Wa Pish

That is what happens when you only post 6 times a year. Rusty reading and writing skills.

o/ WAPA