Octava Orden Announcement

Ezequiel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a MDP bloc with Amazon Nation and USC. AzN has a MDP with RoK and OO has a MDP with GGA. They might not be so high up in strength but they are a respectable alliance and can do as they wish and I think they can protect anyone that seeks their protection.

o/OO

o/Ezeq :wub:

Cept they haven't made it clear that they are protected.

Yes, there wasn't anything listed in bios or any of the normal warnings in game however. It seems that would have been prudent for such a small AA.

Yeah, but there is nothing wrong with just offering peace, now that you know.

Do you honestly expect every person who plays SE to read every thread on the forums? This is perhaps the first thread I've even read for SE in about a month, i only read TE ones lol.

Did I say anything? I gave him the link so he knows it has been posted before. If you don't use to OWF forum much then go do some research, if your not aware of all the signed treatys and what not.

Yes, there wasn't anything listed in bios or any of the normal warnings in game however. It seems that would have been prudent for such a small AA.

They're in the right in this case. It's the job of the raider to do the proper research before attacking a target.

My eye is on sasuke98, for his sake please make a more convincing statement.

Being quiet aggressive are we?

Also the wiki says they are no longer an alliance http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/New_Auric_Armada since they merged apparently.

They are just a protected AA, not much of a real alliance.

Yeah, but there is nothing wrong with just offering peace, now that you know.

Did I say anything? I gave him the link so he knows it has been posted before. If you don't use to OWF forum much then go do some research, if your not aware of all the signed treatys and what not.

From the war screens it appears they all offered peace. So I don't understand the big issue?

They're in the right in this case. It's the job of the raider to do the proper research before attacking a target.

Yes but when the info isn't easily available perhaps it is prudent for an alliance of 4 (not generally considered an alliance) to protect themselves. 9 nations raided them in a few days afterall.

edit miscounted

Edited by commander thrawn

This is an announcement in regards to the recent raids on New Auric Armada.

First, they DID NOT display protection prior to the raids, this thread shows as a testimony to the information being new and put up in a haste after getting raided.

Second, they WILL get peace... it was raids. People wanted war, so they went for some raids and by no means have been unfair or wrong in doing so, our charter permits such actions and they did it on what was seemingly an unprotected alliance.

Octava Orden is an ally of TSCE, our MDoAP partners and it's not an action against them either... although I do strongly recommend giving your friend proper protection in the future because there are nations nearly as strong as your entire alliance.

If you have a problem with these raids, you contact me in-game.

End. Of. Story.

First, they DID NOT display protection prior to the raids, this thread shows as a testimony to the information being new and put up in a haste after getting raided.

Second, they WILL get peace... it was raids. People wanted war, so they went for some raids and by no means have been unfair or wrong in doing so, our charter permits such actions and they did it on what was seemingly an unprotected alliance.

Octava Orden is an ally of TSCE, our MDoAP partners and it's not an action against them either... although I do strongly recommend giving your friend proper protection in the future because there are nations nearly as strong as your entire alliance.

End. Of. Story.

Well said.

How does a micro-alliance with one treaty hope to protect another alliance? You're biting off more than you can chew.
I'm just curious as to how you intend to protect them considering that size of your nations. I agree with Vilien. You've bitten off far more then you can chew.

We are only giving them military protection, and they realise that. We can more than hold our own.

If I tech raided one of them, I'm pretty well sure there's not a damn thing you could do about it.

Please, try it once. I bet some AzN nations would like to take that tech back from you with me.

I have a serious question. You announce the protection of this alliance, this alliance gets raided... many, many times and then you post another announcement?

My honest suggestion is to spend the time getting the still-active wars resolved, or to help them find a more capable protector.

It is currently being handled, this is a re-statement of our agreement with NAU.

What you highlight is exactly what I referred to. OO is not protecting their protectorate, a chain of larger allies is. :P

Your point is? :ph34r:

Cept they haven't made it clear that they are protected.

We made an announcement on the CN forums, why they didn't put it in their bio I do not know, so it's fair I guess. But next time, please do some more research before raiding someone. B-)

End. Of. Story.

As Lonewolfe said, they did not have that we were protecting them in their bios. However, it's up to the raider to check the background of an alliance. The feeling is mutual for this problem.

Again, Lonewolfe is right, they will be getting peace as they were just raids. I don't think there will be harmful feelings after we work this out.

Octava Orden is indeed an allie of TSCE, the same as Asgaard holds with them, an MDoAP. We thank TSCE for helping us work out a deal with Asgaard and only hope that this will lead to better relations.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

As par seeing that treaty i signed my self. It is the job of the raider to do the research. If they chose to ignore that them they face the wrath of OO's might treaties and newks

EDIT: I flamed Lol

Edited by Liltrekkie