ANYONE have a treaty with Jerusalem?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys, stop being mean and talking behind backs. NUN matters!

NUN of your jokes now they think they are COOL because they have 6 members and less then 5 k NS and are crooks and friends with crooks...

anyone pick a number between 1 and 10 any of them and if the number is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 then you may feel free to send nations who need practice hunting to take any and all of them out... I am trying to get some of my smaller nations to do it, but none the right size online at the moment. :P

seriously...

FREE FOR ALL!!!

Well Jerusalem is I king bige142 alliance an WE WILL STAND.IF ITS ONE MAN YOU WONT THEN TAKE HE,IF ITS THE ALLIANCE YOU WONT FIGHT FOR IT,I KING BIGE142 KNOWN AS SHAWN14 WILL STAND :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Dude. Lay off the caffeine. Seriously.

Other than that... meh. Starting alliances do silly crap all the time. Sometimes downright stupid. Nothing new. ((shrugs))

Well Jerusalem is I king bige142 alliance an WE WILL STAND.IF ITS ONE MAN YOU WONT THEN TAKE HE,IF ITS THE ALLIANCE YOU WONT FIGHT FOR IT,I KING BIGE142 KNOWN AS SHAWN14 WILL STAND :nuke::nuke::nuke:

great :awesome:

o/PoF your an awesome protectorate

Finally, someone speak English in way that I are understanded. All of you can have learn from him.

Russian Empire posted a protectorate with Jerusalem.

Even though; they are a bit too small to be considered an Alliance, more like a pair...

Where did i post that? I am very sure i never agreed to That. I offered them help to get the Alliance running, gave them the choice to be under my AA and build up . They choose to be under their own, so they are on their own No Russian will protect the Holy City.

• 2 weeks later...