Peace in Our Time

Yawoo

You fail to note that Kodiak withdrew that statement on the grounds that he flustered into saying it while being heavily outnumbered in initial talks after the DoW. As for "winning", you could say both sides won as the 57th aim was to neutralise a threat to their security while LoSS/Nemesis/CoJ was to defend BC. There is no threat to the 57th's security anymore and BC is no longer under attack.

Only problem there, is that the threat to the 57th's security had already been neutralized, as the WWE was already over, and BC etc had no opening to attack.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just by observing your statements, it is quite clear that you do not understand the situation. Having been an ally of the 57th for quite some time, it is clear to me that they would never have the intention of ZIing anyone. Specifically in this case, the 57th's intention was to bring to BC the war that they requested and answer the threat preemptively. Perhaps you require remedial English to understand the situation?

Only problem there, is that the threat to the 57th's security had already been neutralized, as the WWE was already over, and BC etc had no opening to attack.

Yes, unbeknown to the 57th their war aim had been achieved before they went to war. The biggest shame of this entire thing was that Ven wasn't around to cancel the DoW, and that Kodiak had no standing orders on what to do if there was peace in the main war once their DoW was up.

It was obviously not misspoken. How can you misspeak "We intend to ZI Browncoats."? If Kodiak was outnumbered and clearly flustered, then he should have not bowed to pressure and spoken something other than the truth. You admit that he is a liar, now you expect me to believe the thing he says immediately after he lies.

Make up your mind. I, for one, will not believe the hasty excuses of liars.

Are you telling me you have never misspoken under pressure and that you are always cool headed enough to remove yourself from any position in which you may make a mistake due to said pressure? You cannot act as though everyone will act perfectly everytime something occurs. Mistakes happen. Are you 100% certain that NSO plans to war CSN because Corinan said so?

Where have I admitted that he is a liar? He misspoke, it happens all the time, actually you must be mistaken, as I never said Kodiak was a liar, you yourself are lieing, I shall now not believe a word that you say. See. I can play the same game.

Your reasoning fails, as has Schatt's throughout this encounter, give up. It's over.

Are you telling me you have never misspoken under pressure and that you are always cool headed enough to remove yourself from any position in which you may make a mistake due to said pressure? You cannot act as though everyone will act perfectly everytime something occurs. Mistakes happen. Are you 100% certain that NSO plans to war CSN because Corinan said so?

Where have I admitted that he is a liar? He misspoke, it happens all the time, actually you must be mistaken, as I never said Kodiak was a liar, you yourself are lieing, I shall now not believe a word that you say. See. I can play the same game.

Your reasoning fails, as has Schatt's throughout this encounter, give up. It's over.

And I suspect that we will be unfortunate enough to have to continue to listen to him and of course Schatt for a long time to come. Cheers to failed logic!

really people?

1. if you're going to quote Kodiak at least do it right. mmk?

2. Kodiak is no longer in 57th gov. gee that isn't for any reason right?

3. no u

4. nobody won. it was a war that was supposed to happen in a greater conflict, the greater conflict ended right as this war was kicked off, this war should have ended immediately before any of BCs allies jumped in on the 57th. it didn't because 57ths leader wasn't online and Kodiak wasn't left instructions cause who honestly saw the WWE ending last night? if you weren't in the know you would have never guessed it.

5. obligatory bawing

6. profit

The tip of the tail should not move the lion, Schattenmann. I think we're all glad that the proper order of things has been restored.

So, you don't want to fight with your allies if they defend their smaller allies, just have them fight for you when your big-time allies are in danger?

Why do you have an MADP if it only works one way?

So, you don't want to fight with your allies if they defend their smaller allies, just have them fight for you when your big-time allies are in danger?

are you insane? NV was more than ready to back us in any means that we needed. we needed diplomatic aid, they provided, and the war is over.

OOC: honestly this is what I get for reading the OWF

Kodiak withdrew the statement because he knows he said an idiotic thing. 57th failed in their objective to ZI BC, plain and simple.

Kodiak withdrew his statement because he realized the lack of sense to his remark considering it was an emotional period.... too bad that you won't be able to realize the lack of sense in your remarks.

Had there been an update between LoSS/Nemesis/CoJ countering and peace then I dare say you would have had the benefit of NV's nukes, not to mention mine.

Had there been an update between LoSS/Nemesis/CoJ countering and peace then I dare say you would have had the benefit of NV's nukes, not to mention mine.

The talk is always toughest AFTER the peace declaration. Way to act on what you truly support. This thread is for LoSS, Nemesis, CoJ, BC, and the 57th, the rest of you can hail and junk, but don't come with some "Well, it's a good thing I wasn't in it yet...". 57th, you fought with bravery and weren't penile craniums. Done.

Sure, you can miss-speak, but the difference between saying 'we're going to ZI Browncoats' and saying 'We're looking for a Browncoat surrender' is quite different. However, the fact that he's now out of government does indicate that it wasn't official 57th policy, though he could have just fallen on his sword, so to speak.

The talk is always toughest AFTER the peace declaration. Way to act on what you truly support. This thread is for LoSS, Nemesis, CoJ, BC, and the 57th, the rest of you can hail and junk, but don't come with some "Well, it's a good thing I wasn't in it yet...". 57th, you fought with bravery and weren't penile craniums. Done.

If you are really going to imply we wouldn't have backed 57th up then we can forget the white peace and go again mkay? No, I don't think you want to do that.

Edit: Before anyone goes "zomg war offer!" I'm not in the position to make that decision, Silence is pretty democratic anyways, but heck I wouldn't be opposed to rolling most of the Nemesis, CoJ, and even a few of the BC posters I've seen in the past 24 hours

Edited by the_great_one

This is an absolutely laughable statement..........trust me if GoLF were to stomp your alliance all of AZTEC would have been right beside her, of this I have absolutely no doubt. AZTEC rolls as one militarily and asks about reasons later. Keep on disrepecting my allies in NV and you just might find out about it.

o/1TF

o/NV

o/GloF

oo/AZTEC

:nuke:

Thank you,

CtG

Just by observing your statements, it is quite clear that you do not understand the situation. Having been an ally of the 57th for quite some time, it is clear to me that they would never have the intention of ZIing anyone. Specifically in this case, the 57th's intention was to bring to BC the war that they requested and answer the threat preemptively. Perhaps you require remedial English to understand the situation?

Having had my query-box (if there's such a thing, but you get my point) filled with hatemail from the 57th, I can definitely see where he's coming from with the whole 57th has hatred for BC thing, and if they have such vehement hatred, ZI wouldn't be that hard to think of. Now, I could be entirely wrong, however, Mechanus has approached me saying their hatred runs deep, and I have had a personal experience with it.

And I would imagine mine as well. Would have been really interesting. o/peace

I think all three of us know that if this war had escalated any further there would be more nukes than just AZTECS. By that, I mean, this war would pretty much just be the exact opposite of what just happened in the TPF war in the sense that instead of TPF and Athens/co being the first to declare, they'd be more like last to declare, but it'd end up being the same war.

If you are really going to imply we wouldn't have backed 57th up then we can forget the white peace and go again mkay? No, I don't think you want to do that.

57th aren't the only ones with allies. And the main reason this was settled is because both sides didn't want the world involved.

Certian gov members DO have the authority to speak on behalf of their entire alliance, which is why people should stop putting those who cant control what they say into gov't

Having had my query-box (if there's such a thing, but you get my point) filled with hatemail from the 57th, I can definitely see where he's coming from with the whole 57th has hatred for BC thing, and if they have such vehement hatred, ZI wouldn't be that hard to think of. Now, I could be entirely wrong, however, Mechanus has approached me saying their hatred runs deep, and I have had a personal experience with it.

I have learned from your other posts to take pretty much everything that you state with a grain of salt.... consider this one of those statements.

I think all three of us know that if this war had escalated any further there would be more nukes than just AZTECS. By that, I mean, this war would pretty much just be the exact opposite of what just happened in the TPF war in the sense that instead of TPF and Athens/co being the first to declare, they'd be more like last to declare, but it'd end up being the same war.

We are aware.

Edit: Before anyone goes "zomg war offer!" I'm not in the position to make that decision, Silence is pretty democratic anyways, but heck I wouldn't be opposed to rolling most of the Nemesis, CoJ, and even a few of the BC posters I've seen in the past 24 hours

Ok, you don't read for comprehension so well.... But do you speak (officially) for your unpublished AA?

Edited to respond to edit: He said, no.

Edited by Kataklizm the Great

White peace was agreed because it was what both parties wanted. The war was !@#$@#$ stupid to begin with and this bickering in here just makes it worse, so give the no u arguments and saber rattling a rest.

This is the most moronic thing I have ever read. I'm not even going to entertain this side-argument.

While white peace is admirable and desirable, I believe that we would prefer that people stopped trying to twist this into some magnificent victory for BC and CoJ and that they would follow the conditions of the peace agreement and offer peace immediately. I believe it to be a violation of peace agreements if peace is not offered immediately and to continue attacking.