Peace in Our Time

Yawoo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see you around.

I'm certain that as long as Nueva Vida supports spying, incompetence, and hee-hawing pre-emptive strikes that, yes, the chances we see each other around will remain high. While Browncoats, CoJ and others cooly played- and planned-out a war, the rabidly anti-BC 57th Overlanders fell all over themselves and got their fannies paddled.

And while you act cute with quotes, you might disclose I was very luckily not involved in peace talks. And if 57th Overlanders is in the business of declaring war on anyone they think has designs of harm on them, they'd better adopt TPF's 24/7 DefCon1 policies.

Edited by Schattenmann

I'm certain that as long as Nueva Vida supports spying, incompetence, and hee-hawing pre-emptive strikes that, yes, the chances we see each other around will remain high. While Browncoats, CoJ and others cooly played- and planned-out a war, the rabidly anti-BC 57th Overlanders fell all over themselves and got their fannies paddled.

And while you act cute with quotes, you might disclose I was very luckily not involved in peace talks. And if 57th Overlanders is in the business of declaring war on anyone they think has designs of harm on them, they'd better adopt TPF's 24/7 DefCon1 policies.

Oh you crazy kids these days

This is the fourth !@#$@#$ time that I've been told war is on or off. Goddamnit, Schatt, you infuriate me faster than men's volleyball.

Now that I've actually read the thread and found out Schatt wasn't on,

Goddamnit, Schatt, be on more.

Edited by Sargun

Had you been there you would have been the only person who believed that spying had occurred. As for the rest of that post, it's is simply PR.

Good day to you sir.

I love how even when a declaration of peace is made people cant help but talk crap. Our butts kicked??? Last I checked the 57th still stands so obviously you didnt do a good enough job. Yeah so some of us got sent into anarchy. Here's a cookie. Peace was declared and it didnt turn global. Sorry world!

When white peace is declared, technically nobody wins. However, I think I'm quoting Kodiak, a government official in the 57th Overlanders, exactly when I say "We intend to ZI Browncoats." That objective has not been achieved. On the other hand, the defenders of Browncoats were called in by protectorates and defense pacts. If Browncoats' total NS difference between a few days ago and today is any indication, their defenders have succeeded in "protecting" (protectorate agreement) and "defending" (MDP, ODP, etc.) them.

So who won? As I said before, white peace means nobody "won", but rather everyone decided to stop fighting. However, only one side achieved their stated objectives.

Edited by Neuronia

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Congratulations I guess. I was looking forward to some GLOBAL WOAR though.

yeah I was finally looking forward to kicking some $@! with all my new toys also

(maxed out military wonders since the KW)

OOC-sup marxie :P

However, I think I'm quoting Kodiak, a government official in the 57th Overlanders, exactly when I say "We intend to ZI Browncoats." That objective has not been achieved.

No, you're quoting someone who is no longer a government official.

That should tell you something about the 57th's objectives regarding the ZI of BC.

I think I'm quoting Kodiak, a government official in the 57th Overlanders, exactly when I say "We intend to ZI Browncoats."

So who won? As I said before, white peace means nobody "won", but rather everyone decided to stop fighting. However, only one side achieved their stated objectives.

You fail to note that Kodiak withdrew that statement on the grounds that he flustered into saying it while being heavily outnumbered in initial talks after the DoW. As for "winning", you could say both sides won as the 57th aim was to neutralise a threat to their security while LoSS/Nemesis/CoJ was to defend BC. There is no threat to the 57th's security anymore and BC is no longer under attack.

We don't support any of those things. We were ready to support our allies in AZTEC, and we provided full support to them. That support was requested at the negotiation table, and it ended a needless war. We weren't going to allow this small brushfire to turn into a global conflagration.

The tip of the tail should not move the lion, Schattenmann. I think we're all glad that the proper order of things has been restored.

You fail to note that Kodiak withdrew that statement on the grounds that he flustered into saying it while being heavily outnumbered in initial talks after the DoW. As for "winning", you could say both sides won as the 57th aim was to neutralise a threat to their security while LoSS/Nemesis/CoJ was to defend BC. There is no threat to the 57th's security anymore and BC is no longer under attack.

Kodiak withdrew the statement because he knows he said an idiotic thing. 57th failed in their objective to ZI BC, plain and simple.

Kodiak withdrew the statement because he knows he said an idiotic thing. 57th failed in their objective to ZI BC, plain and simple.

Really? Believe me, I've talked to 57th plenty over the past few days and they had no intention of ZI'ing all of BC. If the only thing you can base your claims on is one misspoken sentence by someone who was outnumbered and clearly flustered then perhaps you need to take a course in Logic 101?

We don't support any of those things. We were ready to support our allies in AZTEC, and we provided full support to them. That support was requested at the negotiation table, and it ended a needless war. We weren't going to allow this small brushfire to turn into a global conflagration.

The tip of the tail should not move the lion, Schattenmann. I think we're all glad that the proper order of things has been restored.

well said.

o/NV

o/AZTEC

:ehm:

Edited by Charles the Great

Well you failed in your objective to not give them white peace. I obviously don't care about the facts of the matter, I rather enjoy talking out of my $@!.

Really? Believe me, I've talked to 57th plenty over the past few days and they had no intention of ZI'ing all of BC. If the only thing you can base your claims on is one misspoken sentence by someone who was outnumbered and clearly flustered then perhaps you need to take a course in Logic 101?

It was obviously not misspoken. How can you misspeak "We intend to ZI Browncoats."? If Kodiak was outnumbered and clearly flustered, then he should have not bowed to pressure and spoken something other than the truth. You admit that he is a liar, now you expect me to believe the thing he says immediately after he lies.

Make up your mind. I, for one, will not believe the hasty excuses of liars.

Well you failed in your objective to not give them white peace. I obviously don't care about the facts of the matter, I rather enjoy talking out of my $@!.

Our objective was to defend our ally. :) Perhaps what Schattenmann said was true, that he would have none of white peace. And as you can publicly see, he had on say in the matter to give them white peace.

Edited by Sargun