Peace in Our Time

Yawoo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad we've got peace. Seemed needless for it to escalate any further.

oh goon you know you wanted some sort of war we all did...especially for those of uss who just got our mp:blush:

Edited by sircrimson

This was a terrible move. Sure, the war was idiotic, but at least it was something!

You seem just like half the people who have queried me today.

Maybe we should start a bloc:

THE ANTI-PEACE AGREEMENT!

Dedicated to warring all the time. Win.

It is my pleasure to announce that Nemesis, LoSS, CoJ, BC and the 57th Overlanders have all agreed on peace.

You may all go back to whining how this scuffle didn't escalate to a global war now.

- Yawoo

Triumvirate of Nemesis

Damn people, if you are going to war over something, at least stick with it.

This was a terrible move. Sure, the war was idiotic, but at least it was something!

Yes, a curb stomp would have been so much more fun. :rolleyes:

Edit: forgot you're in NPO. That *is* your idea of fun.

Edited by Penkala

As someone who was in the know and was active, I think that Asriel more or less summed it up correctly. Both sides allies were ready to defend their allies. Both sides realised this war was an honest mistake caused by some miscommunication, and peace prevailed.

So, you don't want to fight with your allies if they defend their smaller allies, just have them fight for you when your big-time allies are in danger?

Why do you have an MADP if it only works one way?

Launching a war requires proper communication to one's allies. It should not be done as a surprise. This is a lesson I learned the hard way once. The MADP works in either direction, but it must be spoken into from all sides first for best results.

Good to see white peace between all involved parties....

o/ Cooler heads

Victory.

:awesome: Congratulations on your magnificent Victory :D

I'm certain that as long as Nueva Vida supports spying, incompetence, and hee-hawing pre-emptive strikes that, yes, the chances we see each other around will remain high. While Browncoats, CoJ and others cooly played- and planned-out a war, the rabidly anti-BC 57th Overlanders fell all over themselves and got their fannies paddled.

And while you act cute with quotes, you might disclose I was very luckily not involved in peace talks. And if 57th Overlanders is in the business of declaring war on anyone they think has designs of harm on them, they'd better adopt TPF's 24/7 DefCon1 policies.

Thats the best BS i have seen in a long time. You do have awesome skill at playing with words.... :wub:

Kodiak withdrew the statement because he knows he said an idiotic thing. 57th failed in their objective to ZI BC, plain and simple.
Scorcher, you don't seem like a bad guy. Let's just leave this declaration what it is, not a bunch of trolling to get stuff started up again.

look at the quote above yours, i believe its the CoJ chaps who cant let it the issue go.....

Edited by raasaa

It is my pleasure to announce that Nemesis, LoSS, CoJ, BC and the 57th Overlanders have all agreed on peace.

You may all go back to whining how this scuffle didn't escalate to a global war now.

- Yawoo

Triumvirate of Nemesis

Now THIS is what deserves a round of white peace, the other war... not so much.

They went to war on the presumption that the then current war wasn't going to end a minute later.

Not true Baals.

Veneke's post in their DoW clearly stated they considered this war set apart from the global conflict. And that they were giving BC the war "they wanted".

Everyone managed to miss that though and Veneke saw the opportunity to get out of it without looking like the dimwit he is.

- Yawoo

Triumvirate of Nemesis

As jacked though the masses may be, I sincerely doubt that the alliances in question could have precipitated a GLOBAL WAR.

Happy New Year, all, nonetheless. :)

As jacked though the masses may be, I sincerely doubt that the alliances in question could have precipitated a GLOBAL WAR.

Happy New Year, all, nonetheless. :)

Hate to burst your bubble, but running the treaties through: yes, it very well could have.

57th pulls in directly: AZTEC, and RIA among others to go against LoSS CoJ and Nemesis.

LoSS, CoJ, Nemesis and BC (who has run out of treaties at this point) pull in: IAA and whoever else they have. Someone hits IAA, IAA's allies pull in, someone hits IAA's allies, their allies get pulled in, etc.

It would basically end up being the war that just ended unless somebody finally said "Hold it, you're all retards, now let's go home or Citadel, Superfriends, and C&G will all team up and kill you all"

^I'd personally like to be killed by that team, however, I don't see it happening quite like that.

Either way, glad it ended both before it escalated and before more damage was done on either side.

LoSS, CoJ, Nemesis and BC (who has run out of treaties at this point) pull in: IAA and whoever else they have. Someone hits IAA, IAA's allies pull in, someone hits IAA's allies, their allies get pulled in, etc.

We had by no means run out of allies. We still had stickmen and CnG closely allied

Hate to burst your bubble, but running the treaties through: yes, it very well could have.

57th pulls in directly: AZTEC, and RIA among others to go against LoSS CoJ and Nemesis.

It would basically end up being the war that just ended unless somebody finally said "Hold it, you're all retards, now let's go home or Citadel, Superfriends, and C&G will all team up and kill you all"

^I'd personally like to be killed by that team, however, I don't see it happening quite like that.

Either way, glad it ended both before it escalated and before more damage was done on either side.

Well, congratulations then on your 'near ability' to render the stratosphere uninhabitable.

Well, congratulations then on your 'near ability' to render the stratosphere uninhabitable.

Not my congratulations to be had. I'd personally like to see more 100 vs 100-type wars instead of the massive 6,284 vs 6,075-type wars we have.

Also, I like my stratosphere. Global warming and all that.