CoJ and Nemesis DoW

CoJwavesmall.pngNemesis.jpg

The curtains fall, and a dark figure takes center stage as fog roils across the worn planks . . .

red2.jpg

Assembled friends and enemies:

As the now-concluded TPF war has evolved, so too have the thoughts of the Cult. Justitia does not seek war, nor does Her Cult, and the possibility has weighed heavy on Her Presbyter. I have called out in the night to Her, and searched my heart; I find I do not love war. Nonetheless, we found ourselves embroiled in the world we have sought to cloister ourselves away from.

We hold only two military treaties--an ODOAP with Nemesis, and an ODOAP with Browncoats--and while it is the mode of many leaders to scoff or sneer at optional clauses, it is the Cult's mode to open options with the intent to exercise them. As the war has unfolded, we have been in deep conversation with our allies (and more importantly friends) Nemesis, and accordingly in contact with Browncoats.

These conversations have snaked their way into the hands of our enemies, and where before my heart was split on the question of war, now by their spying and foolhardy declaration of war upon an alliance at peace, the 57th Overlanders have ironically cemented this Cult of Justitia's righteous damnation upon them.

In accordance with our treaty with Browncoats, and in response to 57th Overlanders' aggressive acts of war upon the Cult, I recognize a state of war between the Cult and 57th Overlanders.

In accordance with their treaty with the Cult, Nemesis declares war upon 57th Overlanders.

For Cult of Justitia

Schattenmann, Presbyter

For Nemesis

Triumvirate: Yawoo, Draov, Daggarz

Minister of Defense: Poyples

Minister of Foreign Affairs: T-O-P

Minister of Economic Affairs: Bob Ilyani

Minister of Internal Affairs: Kataklizm the Great

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply