NADC Declaration of Support

Legend

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That amuses me to no end. I actually do not care if you are intimidated by me, I have little to no interest in you or your alliance, but carry on believing you matter to me for as long as you like. As for calling me out, are you sure that's what you want, right now I don't actually have a horse in this race?

As for the horns, I am sure they are impressive.

Then either shut the hell up or the get the hell out.

I :wub: diplomacy talk.

o/ NADC

Oh really Grub? I wonder which alliance was jealous or maybe scared of NADC around 2 years ago and got 3-5 other alliances to gang up on us over trumped up charges? Talk about being cowardly.

As for the war, if you're not part of it, kindly take a long walk off a short pier. Your comments are not needed in here.

Edited by Legend

You can defend your ally, as a very small alliance, without carrying on like you are the tide that will turn the war. State your case and move on, unless you really do believe that NADC or TFD would stop Polaris rolling on someone if they needed to defend their allies. I will tell you categorically I am not moved by their belligerence and bravado. Makes me want to actually find out.

"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total; of all those acts will be written the history of this generation."

-Robert Kennedy

There is far more to this game than the large power-house alliances such as Polaris. Even if NADC and TFD aren't the powers that you are, that doesn't mean that they should shy away from doing what they feel is right. I personally hold very high opinions of both NADC and TFD, and I have no doubt that their the caliber of people that would ride to ZI without regret if they felt they were fighting for a just cause.

You guys forgot the asterick!

*Will only retaliate in the event that an ally is attacked by extremely small alliances. In the event multiple allies are attacked, we will claim our allies asked us to not retaliate against the larger alliances. Once we surrender to forces much smaller than our own, we will claim strategic victory.

Oh really Grub? I wonder which alliance was jealous or maybe scared of NADC around 2 years ago and got 3-5 other alliances to gang up on us over trumped up charges? Talk about being cowardly.

As for the war, if you're not part of it, kindly take a long walk off a short pier. Your comments are not needed in here.

Keep revising history, it makes you look even more impressive.

To date you are not part of the war either. You have posted a blustering statement of nothingness, posing to defend an alliance that is almost universally as uninvolved to date as you are. Do not make announcements during war time if you do not want people to read them and offer a comment ;), if fact do not make announcements at all if you are scared of a tiny little shot like my posts so far..

And you forgot any semblance of intelligence!

And you forgot that taking a jab with no explanation just makes you look like a fool. Next time before you throw in one liners for the sake of replying to someone who disagrees with you, gain your composure and actually think of a response.

Edited by Frankdolf

And you forgot that taking a jab with no explanation just makes you look like an idiot. Next time before you throw in one liners for the sake of replying to someone who disagrees with you, gain your composure and actually think of a response.

Thank you for the heartfelt advice. I'll be sure to do so from now on. Now you take care.

*edit: Sarcasm aside, that is actually good advice Frankdolf. It's easy to forget it when you are constantly fielding insults from those who just borrow them from others and throw them like rocks.

Since your post was little more than a revision under the most negative light you could think of for the purpose of hurting another, it virtually refutes itself.

I'll will say that Zenith is and forever will be grateful for the role NADC played in the Karma war, as it was they that saved our bacon. Don't like that truth? Well, too bad. Live with it.

Edited by Kzoppistan

If this is as irrelevant as people believe it to be, I wonder as to why they continue to return to it. And if the NADC is as irrelevant as they believe it to be, why do threats and hostility continue? You don't yell at a turd when it burns your butt, no; that would be silly and pointless. Or perhaps it is because it is a little more relevant than you care to lead on?

Edited by Veniciana

*Will only retaliate in the event that an ally is attacked by extremely small alliances. In the event multiple allies are attacked, we will claim our allies asked us to not retaliate against the larger alliances. Once we surrender to forces much smaller than our own, we will claim strategic victory.

And you wonder...?

Anyway,

O/NADC

O/Her allies :wub:

You're back at it, I see. I think you are a very confused man, Frank.
+1 for supporting your allies

-1 for not including us in your ally list :P

Ok, so it is optional, but remember the Mid Atlantic!

I remembered you guys. :P

Did you guys find out what warchests and check-in's were yet?

I believe it's still being reviewed... warchests that is. I made the suggestion a few years back and I'm pleased to hear that it's nearing the end of it's bureaucratic allocation.

In order for it to be any kind of deterrent, you actually have to be considered even remotely competent.

Grub that's why i love you.

I believe it's still being reviewed... warchests that is. I made the suggestion a few years back and I'm pleased to hear that it's nearing the end of it's bureaucratic allocation.

Ah yes i remember those days, i believe i still have your platform for election in my inbox on their forums still.

Ah yes i remember those days, i believe i still have your platform for election in my inbox on their forums still.

I thought those forums got deleted? I'd actually be quite interested to see it again, if you have the time.