Drizuz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on

1. All the counter DoW

2. Reading Aubject matter 1 of the OP (again)

I therefore conclude that Gramlins can not/will not (based on this announcement) come in on TPF/IRON and any/all of IRON's allies side (multiple degrees of separation) for this war on any front.

The only way Grams will now come in on this war now is if TPF/IRON and her side DoW on one of Gramlins allies on Athens/RoK's side.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...but essentially TPF/IRON's side do not have the military support of Grams.

Based on

1. All the counter DoW

2. Reading Aubject matter 1 of the OP (again)

I therefore conclude that Gramlins can not/will not (based on this announcement) come in on TPF/IRON and any/all of IRON's allies side (multiple degrees of separation) for this war on any front.

The only way Grams will now come in on this war now is if TPF/IRON and her side DoW on one of Gramlins allies on Athens/RoK's side.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...but essentially TPF/IRON's side do not have the military support of Grams.

That's one way to look at it

If you're telling me that Rish has committed an aggressive act against NATO etc and that he is at war with them as an individual, ok I'll agree.

I'm confused however as to why you're linking the actions of ex-government to those of the alliance. Do you consider Gremlins responsible for what Bob Janova does now that he is no longer government? (use another ex-gov still in the alliance if the fact that he's in VE changes your answer)

1. Rish spied, spying is an act of war therefore aggressive.

2. Alliances are responsible for the actions of thier members, specifically high government members.

3. Your confusion seems to based in the notion that other circumstances apply to the theory, when the theory applied in the OP is simple. Spying = aggressive act

4. What bob does now isnt relevant to Gramlins.

5. What bob did while he was a conclave member in gramlins is relevant.

Hope those items clear up your confusion

This post is beyond my greatest expectations.

They labeled who would be aggressors and defenders in point one. Nothing about jumping into the war. So, I ask again, do they hold a treaty with any of the alliances that were attacked?

Not yet, ask the same question in 1 or 2 days....

1. Rish spied, spying is an act of war therefore aggressive.

2. Alliances are responsible for the actions of thier members, specifically high government members.

3. Your confusion seems to based in the notion that other circumstances apply to the theory, when the theory applied in the OP is simple. Spying = aggressive act

4. What bob does now isnt relevant to Gramlins.

5. What bob did while he was a conclave member in gramlins is relevant.

Hope those items clear up your confusion

So you agree that the actions of an ex-government member are no longer relevant once said member is no longer in government?

Are you aware that Rishnokof never participated in any spying while he was a Triumvir, and that he only attempted to infiltrate alliances after stepping down?

In any case I suppose the argument is purely academic now, what with nobody declaring on Ragnarok.

so then The Grämlins will join their allies in the NATO/TOP/NSO/IRON vs ROK spyonage war if it is started, so this means that probably MHA is not going to jump in defense of ROK in this CB, that or we would see the Härmlins on different sides of the same war... :o anyway probably you will find allies in trouble in both sides, not an easy position :o GL

also honorable response having allies in both sides

Edited by elpadrino

so then The Grämlins will join their allies in the NATO/TOP/NSO/IRON vs ROK spyonage war if it is started, so this means that probably MHA is not going to jump in defense of ROK in this CB, that or we would see the Härmlins on different sides of the same war..., if they didn´t separate from The Grämlins during the Karma war for NPO I doubt we would see it now... :o

also honorable response having allies in both sides

I think you got your points mixed up. or haven't seen why recent wars have been declared. Either one.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

Oh come on. Take a damn side already.

When/if we enter this war, it will be because we are right in the how and why. Considering all the great thought that went into the starting and escalation of this war, I can see why you might be confused by us firing up the old neurons. I know it isn't customary.

What's there to deny? If TOP declared war on Rok over the spy thing we would be hypocrites.

TOP doesn't need to declare on anybody except to defend their ally. They are otherwise secondary to this conflict as far as I can tell.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Which would be a stupid move because TOP isn't stupid enough to DoW on RoK over those spying issues which are unprovable as a plot from an alliance. Even mentioning defending someone going to war over such an issue is moronic.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Which would be a stupid move because TOP isn't stupid enough to DoW on RoK over those spying issues which are unprovable. Even mentioning defending someone going to war over such an issue is moronic.

TOP can choose to defend their allies in IRON regardless of the reason IRON finds themselves under fire, in the same way IRON can do it for TPF.

Which would be a stupid move because TOP isn't stupid enough to DoW on RoK over those spying issues which are unprovable as a plot from an alliance. Even mentioning defending someone going to war over such an issue is moronic.

ROK already attacked TOP allies (IRON (with TPF)) over a worst CB so I don´t see it stupid at all (B

Edited by elpadrino