Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

Unaligned nations that need protection need to join an alliance, that is my personal opinion. They don't need harsher terms because this was part of the terms. To me, they are breaking their surrender terms with this 'doctrine'.
if they want protection join an alliance if not then go in to peace mode, simple as

:ph34r:

Look who is telling nations what they can and cannot do. Not everyone wants, nor should they have, to join an alliance.

This is a ridiculous argument because it stems from an inability to understand the written word. What is banned is any form of the original Revenge Doctrine, not the revised version of which Karma approved before terms were signed. You can continue to argue all you want about how it is a breach of terms for the next 100 years but it will be just as wrong as it is today.

After terms are over, we have every right (and a responsibility, which is why we did it in the f irst place) to protect unaligned red nations. Yes, we cannot do so at this time; but our intention is still there and when we have paid all our reps and been released from terms we will do so when asked by a nation so attacked.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Red has and will always be controled by NPO, it does not matter if they dress it up as the Red Protection Court or the Revenge doctrine, look at the alliances on RED please come on people use some of your brain cells.

Timeline, am I controlled by NPO?

Timeline, is the SWF controlled by NPO?

Let me give my plan for New Pacific Order's Red Compliance Network:

1. Infiltrate every alliance on Red.

2. Threaten those alliances with military action so we can gain access into their internal affairs forums.

3. With our military authority, exercise control over their foreign affairs and internal affairs.

4. ???

5. Control!

You tell me how that's supposed to work.

Timeline, am I controlled by NPO?

Timeline, is the SWF controlled by NPO?

Let me give my plan for New Pacific Order's Red Compliance Network:

1. Infiltrate every alliance on Red.

2. Threaten those alliances with military action so we can gain access into their internal affairs forums.

3. With our military authority, exercise control over their foreign affairs and internal affairs.

4. ???

5. Control!

You tell me how that's supposed to work.

What are you doing out of the mines, red nation? Did we tell you that you could post here? :P

Look who is telling nations how to play this game. Not everyone wants, nor should they have, to join an alliance.

This is a ridiculous argument because it stems from an inability to understand the written word. What is banned is any form of the original Revenge Doctrine, not the revised version of which Karma approved before terms were signed. You can continue to argue all you want about how it is a breach of terms for the next 100 years but it will be just as wrong as it is today.

After terms are over, we have every right (and a responsibility, which is why we did it in the f irst place) to protect unaligned red nations. Yes, we cannot do so at this time; but our intention is still there and when we have paid all our reps and been released from terms we will do so when asked by a nation so attacked.

You are failing to see that the new Revenge doctrine is the same as the old plus something extra. If Karma didn't want the first, why would they want the latter which is the first plus something extra? So if (former)Karma tolerates this (which I hope they will not), I do hope you will fiercely protect red unaligned nations. I will continue to raid them.

Thanks for reaffirming my position again. We didn't want you to protect red unaligned nations. You are protecting red unaligned nations, you are breaking your surrender terms. See you at update.

Wow.

Since when did stating the doctrines equate to us actually carrying them out? As you know, we are under terms. We are not protecting any red nations at this time, and nor will we until terms are over. Think you can understand that? Is that clear enough?

I won't see you at update; we have not broken terms.

You are failing to see that the new Revenge doctrine is the same as the old plus something extra. If Karma didn't want the first, why would they want the latter which is the first plus something extra? So if (former)Karma tolerates this (which I hope they will not), I do hope you will fiercely protect red unaligned nations. I will continue to raid them.

Yeah, keep raiding those 75,000+ nations on red.

Alllllllll of them

Edited by Arcades057

Yes. I have been the Regent since the 1st of May, and when Moo stepped down Cortath kept me as Regent. This is just the creation of the Office of the Regent to handle the Order's affairs on Red. Think of it as a new sort of department.

So its just your position with added responsibility? Seems redundant considering you already had authority over other IO's. Not exactly sure if this warranted an announcement.

Wow.

Since when did stating the doctrines equate to us actually carrying them out? As you know, we are under terms. We are not protecting any red nations at this time, and nor will we until terms are over. Think you can understand that? Is that clear enough?

You were not allowed to reinstate the Revenge Doctrine, which you did. That is breaking the surrender terms. Think you can understand that? Is that clear enough? See, I can do this too.

You were not allowed to reinstate the Revenge Doctrine, which you did. That is breaking the surrender terms. Think you can understand that? Is that clear enough? See, I can do this too.

They aren't allowed to have the original in any form. The terms say nothing about a new version.

Go and find one of the signatories of our terms and have this discussion since you will never believe us. Hatred is blinding and you obviously can not look past yours for us.

Again, the new version is exactly the same as the old plus some more. Why are people having trouble understanding that?

sethb is one of the people who took part in the surrender signing. I think YOU'RE having trouble understanding the situation.

It's actually the creation of an entirely new department. In the past, the Regent did not have any set responsibilities; s/he was second only to the Emperor. While this is still true, it also creates an area of responsibility for which the Regent is responsible.

Mary, the former queen of green, is now the princess of red. (Don't hit me Mary :P)

Wow.

You can't protect them ever. As per the terms to not have any forum of those doctrines to ever be recreated.

You can't protect them ever. As per the terms to not have any forum of those doctrines to ever be recreated.

oh the bitterness... if you have a problem do something about it... (maybe they took that from our vocabulary too)

Go back and read Cortath's post. And I believe sethb has more knowledge than you do about this issue.