Peaceful Declaration of Independence

Ezequiel

"As this sounds vaguely familiar to the terrorist movement known as España from many years ago, we are concerned with this declaration of independence. We will recognise nothing until Valencia agrees to this, and nor will we permit instability within the Iberian Peninsula on the borders of so many Scottish friends.¨

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Republic of Vestfjara has already recognized Madrid as a Sovereign Nation, and has begun to send an ambassador team into the city. President Archer has also opened up the borders between the two nations for free traffic to allow citizens to get to their new port city.

'Well then, Señor Ezequiel, there is nothing else to talk about. The decision will be made by congress in the upcoming days.'

Edgar Suarez leaves the building, enters a car, and is driven out of Madrid.

**Classified**

A small delivery truck and several vans park outside close to the building where the meeting between Edgar Suarez and Señor Ezequiel had just taken place. Inside were members of the Madrid police forces. Their orders were to arrest Señor Ezequiel as soon as he left the building.

Outside of Madrid, all 50,000 soldiers surrounding the city were put on standby.

The vote on Madrid's independence would never reach congress.

'Well then, Señor Ezequiel, there is nothing else to talk about. The decision will be made by congress in the upcoming days.'

Edgar Suarez leaves the building, enters a car, and is driven out of Madrid.

**Classified**

A small delivery truck and several vans park outside close to the building where the meeting between Edgar Suarez and Señor Ezequiel had just taken place. Inside were members of the Madrid police forces. Their orders were to arrest Señor Ezequiel as soon as he left the building.

Outside of Madrid, all 50,000 soldiers surrounding the city were put on standby.

The vote on Madrid's independence would never reach congress.

OOC: I don't recall you being able to move my person.

Fearing Edgar may leave and have Ezequiel arrested, he preceded to the top of the palace, where a helicopter was waiting. The helicopter speed off into Vestfjara, with only soldiers outside the city limits, no one was able to shoot down the helicopter.

OOC: I don't recall you being able to move my person.

Fearing Edgar may leave and have Ezequiel arrested, he preceded to the top of the palace, where a helicopter was waiting. The helicopter speed off into Vestfjara, with only soldiers outside the city limits, no one was able to shoot down the helicopter.

OOC: I didn't move him, I set it up so that if you left the normal way you would be arrested.

You didn't, so therefore you weren't arrested, and I didn't move you.

EDIT: I swear I have dyslexia, sorry Sargun

Edited by maicke

OOC: I didn't move him, I set it up so that if you left the normal way you would be arrested.

You didn't, so therefore you weren't arrested, and I didn't move you.

Also, Sargun, if you think I'm metagaming because of the whole I heard he once was crazy thing, than that's not it. I tried to arrest him because I thought it would be the easiest way to get war experience. A simple 'no' didn't seem like it would start a war with him.

If it was for another reason. . .then maybe. I'm relatively new, I've got stuff to learn. Maybe pm me what I did so I don't repeat it?

OOC: You're misunderstanding Sargun. Eze metagamed because he made his guy leave via chopper, "because x feared y would get arrested".

Had Eze written another reason, such as 'because he wanted to visit Vestfjara', it'd be fine. But no, Eze said because they feared arrest.

That makes it metagaming from Eze.

//OOC: I'm talking about Zeke. emot-v.gif

OOC: Oh, I got the period before my name and the comma after it mixed up

Sometimes I swear I have dyslexia. :wacko:

EDIT: And now I see I didn't quote the post I wanted too. :facepalm:

Edited by maicke

OOC: You're misunderstanding Sargun. Eze metagamed because he made his guy leave via chopper, "because x feared y would get arrested".

Had Eze written another reason, such as 'because he wanted to visit Vestfjara', it'd be fine. But no, Eze said because they feared arrest.

OOC: That would be correct.

**Classified**

Madrid police forces have regained full control of Madrid. They faced little resistance; many citizens had no idea what was happening and simply went on with their day.

We will hold off recognition of Madrid until Valencia does so, and encourages all other nations to do the same.

OOC: Zeke pretty much declared without permission nor asking first, and is trying to use maicke's relative unfamiliarity with typical CNRP procedure to his advantage.

OOC: Wait, so was this right?

IC: The Holy American Empire reaffirms its continual non-recognition of the so-called political entity known as 'Madrid'. Furthermore it would like to offer military support should the uprising turn into a full-scale rebellion.

OOC: Wait, so was this right?

IC: The Holy American Empire reaffirms its continual non-recognition of the so-called political entity known as 'Madrid'. Furthermore it would like to offer military support should the uprising turn into a full-scale rebellion.

OOC: He never asked me before this thread, if that's what you mean.

OOC: How is it metagaming to say that I may be arrested? If you declare independence and fail to win it, you'll be arrested for treason.