Concerning the use of the Karma moniker

Archon

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all that long ago. I was a member of an alliance who had a member 'appropriate' some information that few of us were aware of. That information resulted in the rolling, and the destruction of that alliance. We were destroyed.

A couple of months later, I was informed, personally,...by that person. That it was all fabricated. And that is why I tend to think, before acting...unless I'm drunk. :lol1:

But, it was good enough for those who sought our destruction.

Sadly for the members of TPF who had no idea of the ZH operation, mhawk has yet to contest the claims that Athens and RoK are making, specifically that ZH was created to destabilize RoK and Athens. While it's true that ZH and mhawk left each other on bad terms, it doesn't change the fact that mhawk created ZH for a purpose.

I'm sorry for what your alliance had to go through, but this isn't a repeat of that scenario.

Come on guys, Archon is getting blue balls, lets be nice to the guys for a change and give him what he wants ;) .

Yesterday was his birthday. I can't think of a better present. We tried to give him an epic blitz, but noooooooooo, you guys just wouldn't have it.

$%&% is Good to make other 1,000 people stay awake

Please keep waiting till next year folks...

Stay 24 hour in your`s PC...!!!!

You never know when santa bring u present.. :lol1:

i`m have my good and nice sleep!!! nice....

Edited by civiclove

Going after threats to your alliance is certainly more beneficial than going after non-threats, yes.

Who says ZH isn't a threat to you? If they were able to fool you into attack TPF, who will they get to attack you, because we both know there are a number of them who would.

What am I attempting to "weasel out of"? What did I say and fight for in the previous war? What 'logic' is being utilised by the detractors of Athens, Ragnarok, GOD and \m/ (I sure can't find any)?

Also, alleging the continued existence of Karma is delving into some serious delusions. Tell me, what does the present day Karma look like? How does it operate? What ties bind this coalition? Why is it that alleged members of this coalition can often be found disagreeing with, or criticising, one another in public venues?

Well, as it is present in the second "point", it seems that judgment based on the set of values that the leading alliances of the coalition once known as "karma" (like RoK, GOD, Athens, MK--- easier and more practical to call it "karma" and not list all of them continuously) have been so religiously spreading on this medium in the last war, can not be passed now onto them, since they are failing them.

So to not have this ugly hypocrisy showed, everybody who brings that up is either a sympathizer of bad and evil "hegemony" and should just shut up (Archons "point"), or can not judge these alliances on their previously listed standards which they praised when they were part of "karma" as that coalition doesn't exist any longer (your trivial point not worth much mentioning).

Term "karma" is being used just so one does not need to list all of its many alliances here by name. This issue is also trivial, and is getting too much attention, people are going to call you as they like to shorten it.

The only real point anyway to this thread, are the "points" listed as three and four. They boil down to poking and baiting of TPF's allies. The first two "points" are just pointless waste of space put there so to hide somewhat the true intend of this thread--- but that failed miserably.

I dunno why Archon figured how this pointless pamphlet will get him anything, but I still urge Mk to post some teenie funzies propaganda pictures to save the day.

Edited by Branimir

We're not really afraid of whether we get hit in retaliation or not - it's part of the game, and we'd respect the alliance for (finally) sticking up for its treaties.

Obvious tarp is obvious. If you want a war with IRON, why don't you attack IRON rather than doing it in such a roundabout fashion?

What really happened then? If you are uncomfortable posting it here, feel free to pm me.

I have said it before, and I have no problem saying it here. ZH was not founded to merge into Athens or RoK, or to damage them in anyway. I know you have logs that will show other wise, however we both know logs can be edited to fit your need. TPF is no threat to Karma everybody knows that, and to attack both TPF and ZH wouldn't have been any more difficult. What Karma isn't seeing is that they are being lied to and ZH is getting off with nothing. ZH are cowards they won't be there for you.

They all think it's an elaborate plot to destroy IRON. I'm not sure why, as few really care or take IRON all that seriously ... but they have to grasp at something.

Come on Van Hoo, You know you want my tech you naughty thing.

Come on, Destroy my infra, I know you want it, point your Cruise Missile right on me, Bomb me with your bombers and nuke me with all your love.

I'll still love you even if I glow green from you.