TPF MADP Treaties

Sigrun Vapneir

It is e lawyering because X is rarely really clear and a matter of interpretation.

Like in this case where "CB" is weak as hell. "CB" doesn't matter anyway. Certain political force found the weakest link, they are pouncing on them. End story.

Now, if that weakest link has some friends they can count on, thats cool for them, if not,...that is also cool they got rid of some bad garbage.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your attempt at sarcasm is noted. not that good as i am going by visible evidence only. going on the third update as stated before. i would say that in most wars we saw a first wave by the first update. the only war i cannot remember if that happened is the SPW when almost all, if not all, of Polaris's allies were preemptively struck thus preventing the need really of a first wave of defenders.

Holy crap. There's a war guide around here? Can you get me the Cliff's Notes version?

quite frankly, if i lead an alliance and we signed a treaty that was MDP, MDoAP, or MADP with any alliance, it does not matter how hugely they mess up, the defensive clauses are fairly clear and i would defend them. if i signed those level of treaties with an alliance, they damn well will be considered friends and friends just don't leave friends hanging. i would take whatever $@!-whooping came my way and deal with whatever terms were handed down (if i do not like the terms, i would continue to fight until i got better terms).

it should always be as simple as that. the only alliances who should actually have to consider anything are those with OD clauses. period.

In a perfect world, sure. The 'verse isn't a perfect world. While I appreciate your point (and agree with it to a large extent) attempting to soap box this one and shame IRON et al into honoring their treaties isn't likely to have a real effect.

again with the sarcasm, all the while your ally is getting stomped on. keep it up, you come out looking great.....

How bout my hair? Does it look good still?

Ok, good.

Eh, TPF will be fine. They're evil and all. They'll find a way out of this...I think...

... and shame IRON et al into honoring their treaties isn't likely to have a real effect.

That is true, it has to reach 80 ages in two hours for that to happen :lol1:

Now, a disclaimer. I am not trying to trash alliances that backed then reentered the last conflict--- the fact of the matter is bonds obviously were not as strong as they should have been and for that blame goes all around--- I am just making a funny.

In a perfect world, sure. The 'verse isn't a perfect world. While I appreciate your point (and agree with it to a large extent) attempting to soap box this one and shame IRON et al into honoring their treaties isn't likely to have a real effect.

oh i know. i have JWConnor of VA in the other thread making witty remarks instead of honoring treaties.

oh i know. i have JWConnor of VA in the other thread making witty remarks instead of honoring treaties.

Duly noted and cataloged for later reference.

Who said I'm not fighting? I'm a cerebral assassin. You are currently falling prey to my advancements. ;)

You're just making a spectacle of yourself, unfortunately. It's not very becoming. I'd recommend the good old "Bring it" approach right about this update or so.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

not really. you remarks are witty and funny but utterly useless much like VA apparently is.

Now, that hurts. Deep at my core.

You must realize, you guys are getting all bent out of shape because we're not playing by your rules. You realize that, right?

You continue to dredge on and on about time frames and crap like that. About how nobody's acting quickly enough for you. Quick question...who made your timelines the correct ones? I mean, are you all THAT bent out of shape because you see Rok and GOD and \m/ taking up all of the war slots? It'll be ok. Just ask them if you can smell their gear when they return from war. That should suffice until their wars expire.

Anywho, this seriousness is a true buzzkill, so I'm going back to my sarcastic self, because that guy has more fun...

/me resumes sarcasm

You must realize, you guys are getting all bent out of shape because we're not playing by your rules. You realize that, right?

You continue to dredge on and on about time frames and crap like that. About how nobody's acting quickly enough for you. Quick question...who made your timelines the correct ones? I mean, are you all THAT bent out of shape because you see Rok and GOD and \m/ taking up all of the war slots? It'll be ok. Just ask them if you can smell their gear when they return from war. That should suffice until their wars expire.

Swing and a miss, son. Keep tryin'.

Now, that hurts. Deep at my core.

Anywho, this seriousness is a true buzzkill, so I'm going back to my sarcastic self, because that guy has more fun...

/me resumes sarcasm

wait, you think i honestly care other than wanting war since i am a warmonger, about whether or not you guys join? all this does is hopefully ensures that others who are not treatied to you, see how pathetic your alliance is and never treaties you. i ain't bent outta shape at all. as for who made the timelines i used- essentially GWII, GWIII, UjW, SPW (noCB/WotC). i discount the Karma war since basically everyone who did not come in on the first update was ridiculed for it.

Daddy?

No, my daddy is Irish. Sorry, my mistake.

Anywho, I'm fairly certain I got it dead on.

I came looking for an actual discussion. You're getting baited into some weird contest about egos. I find it amusing. That's about it. If you're doubting this go assess the battle worthiness of my fine nation and see how capable I'll be of leading my glorious fifty-nine into a massed blitz.

/me notices that of all the people complaining, he's yet to see a TPF member

...interesting...??

You missed Roadie.

Also, I'm all about some civil discussion, but that's not what this is about. This is a witch hunt that many have turned into a crusade. Fact is, all those that are complaining are on the other side of this conflict or are uninvolved.

If I'm wrong, may I be struck down where I stand...

Whew, that was a close one. But I wasn't worried. ;)

much like TPF it seems. also, why would TPF need to complain? they are kinda busy ya know. they already asked for help and have yet to receive. awesome friends and family TPF has there.

I guess you'd have to ask them that. But, from my point of view, we're all kinda cool.