Aren't you glad you get a say?

Groucho Marx

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Polls seem to be the "in thing" right now so I would just like to take a moment and see where we all stand on polls. Voting is one of the most important freedoms an individual can have, but is it really worth it? Do these polls really make a difference? Well quite simply the answer is no. They don't. But sometimes they provide interesting results despite the large margins of error and inaccuracy each poll brings. Often times people just want the perception of having freedom by voting when in reality their vote counts as about as much as paper currency, which is nothing. So does this perception of freedom and choice make you happy?

The value of an opinion is inversely proportionate to the number of opinions. Therefore, merely by having one, I'm cheapening everybody else's.

Opinion inflation, suckas!

Should we compensate you for reducing your opinion by having our own opinion?

The value of an opinion is inversely proportionate to the number of opinions. Therefore, merely by having one, I'm cheapening everybody else's.

Opinion inflation, suckas!

mind blew

also, i need to share my opinion: All these TPF war threads have hella long OP's. Can we please get some tl;dr up here?

Edited by Aeternalis

Voted all because I could. My contribution is meaningful. The only thing more annoying about the obvious abundance of polls are the stupid reflective threads and polls about it. They weigh the forums down with over-analysis and create a sense of self-importance.

Edited by Ch33kY