We are looking at YOU O.O

Tiberius

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome post! We expected nothing less from Fierce Fighters of Foreign Fracasas such as you and your awesome alliance!

HAILZ! F1!

Admin bless you and your tonsular updrafts.

Awesome post! We expected nothing less from Kentucky Fried Chicken such as you and your awesome alliance!

HAILZ! F1!

Edited by Tornado

Who the hell let tornado make announcements?? Halsa must be getting desperate. <3

i think it's a power hungry struggle by some of the C&G alliances and RoK to make sure NPO's ally's never can rebuild, hell i've faced TPF, Val, and NPO nations before and there good fighters don't be to surprised it TPF comes out stronger than ever.

Long time no see Shotty, didn't know you still played.

Awesome post! We expected nothing less from Kentucky Fried Chicken such as you and your awesome alliance!

HAILZ! F1!

Nother winner there Sugar Foot!

Rating you F3 now.

Edit: F2 verified tonsular pressure.

Edited by HalfEmpty

TOHNewFlagFANCY3dshieldsmall.png

A Halsan Response

Currently many of our allies are at war with The Phoenix Federation. We support our allies in their feast :awesome: Also an attack on any of our allies is an attack on us.

Roll the Hard Six!

/S/

Tornado,

Minister of External Affairs

I surrender.

Who the hell let tornado make announcements?? Halsa must be getting desperate. <3

Long time no see Shotty, didn't know you still played.

yep i still do i've got a new nation so i'm staying out of the wars now, just trying to concentrate on building my nation then get into war :P

i think it's a power hungry struggle by some of the C&G alliances and RoK to make sure NPO's ally's never can rebuild, hell i've faced TPF, Val, and NPO nations before and there good fighters don't be to surprised it TPF comes out stronger than ever.

How are they going to come out stronger than ever? If anything they will lose more members (I doubt they have many "ghosts" or inactive members after their lengthy stay in the Karma war so any members they do lose will be somewhat significant). They will lose more infra, more tech, and their warchests will slowly go down.

I just don't see how they're going to come out stronger in any way except maybe they become an even closer-knit community.

Edited by Drai

How are they going to come out stronger than ever? If anything they will lose more members (I doubt they have many "ghosts" or inactive members after their lengthy stay in the Karma war so any members they do lose will be somewhat significant). They will lose more infra, more tech, and their warchests will slowly go down.

I just don't see how they're going to come out stronger in any way except maybe they become an even closer-knit community.

Wow do you not get the point of my post?

LOOK AT THE NEW POLAR ORDER

After the SPW II We lost half of our nations, and the Polaris had some of the harshest terms in CN history. Now look at polar one of the Top 5 NS alliances in the game, if people bond together it's amazing what they can do. Also TPF hasn't called for help because of there integrity i actually believe TPF more than i do C&G this time, i truly think you guys had a huge grudge against them that you wanted to take out and were looking for a slip up by one of there leadership. It's also Ironic Karma's side is now acting a lot like the former Hegemony side, trying to keep control by snuffing all the people who oppose them out. You guys have become what you were fighting against....Your no better than NPO it's self.........I fought on the side of Karma for a better cause so that this CN world wouldn't be oppressed now i see my mistake in even fighting for Karma.

Also TPF hasn't called for help because of there integrity i actually believe TPF more than i do C&G this time, i truly think you guys had a huge grudge against them that you wanted to take out and were looking for a slip up by one of there leadership.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76903

It might be wise to read this (Only the second to last paragraph) before saying things.

Edited by Ketther