\m/ Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose this is where I post hails?

Not this time...

Lets hope that \m/ can last more then a week in this war without disbanding.

See, this time while \m/ and TPF are involved in the same war, \m/ can't be betrayed and left to swing when TPF runs out of money in 5 days and starts panicking. If we're going to start making this into some UjW parallel, let's do it right, because truth be told it's TPF that !@#$ their pants and broke ranks first, transforming the likely outcome to "sobering defeat" to "permawar bloodbath" while managing to help usher in the most retarded and damaging period of Digiterran History.

The CB stinks, don't help the aggressors out any more than they've already got.

See, this time while \m/ and TPF are involved in the same war, \m/ can't be betrayed and left to swing when TPF runs out of money in 5 days and starts panicking. If we're going to start making this into some UjW parallel, let's do it right, because truth be told it's TPF that !@#$ their pants and broke ranks first, transforming the likely outcome to "sobering defeat" to "permawar bloodbath" while managing to help usher in the most retarded and damaging period of Digiterran History.

The CB stinks, don't help the aggressors out any more than they've already got.

More or less. Except the second part. Also hello Shantanman.

LOL little em-space 3 on 1 per usual.

Check your stomach boyz.

Last I checked you have allies. If you're lucky, they'll be better allies to you than you were to us.

Little em-space never fought a war they didn't have 3 on 1 or disband... purdy true?

Of course it is. Don't mean we don't all miss Little em-space and their shens.

We never surrendered. Not even once. TPF has tried to weasel their way out of more treaty obligations than any other alliance in CN history.

Baptism by fire, Really? Its a good old fashioned beatdown

Though I hope it does not come to pass, I fully expect at least some of TPF's allies to come to their defense.

And unlike most of these clowns, I'm not looking forward to it.

You disbanded. Quit. Ran. Vamoosed. Sayanorayed. You never saw out a war.

We had completely collapsed due to events before the war and TPF's betrayal as well as the betrayal of a few key \m/ members (Virillus) made continued resistance futile. Instead of nail ourselves to the cross, the remaining government decided to disband the alliance so that individual members may continue to the play the game in peace. There's nothing cowardly about that. There's plenty wise about that. But, as Doitzel mentioned, TPF's lack of a spine caused the UJW to become a complete disaster.

You disbanded. Quit. Ran. Vamoosed. Sayanorayed. You never saw out a war.

Edit: But that don't mean we don't love Little em_space and their shens.

Son of Edit: Forgot Collapsed

and TPF is founded on Totalfark!, an alliance notable for going traiters on Fark, recruiting from their ranks, and then claim to be the best thing to happen to Fark since sliced bread. Skip ahead to the whole UjW trwachery thing, and the fact the ONLY winning war TPF has under their belts is hegemony approved beat downs, the other wars you resoundly lost. Your alliance turned on your former alliance (Fark occupation), your former allies (UjW), or are just quietly ground to dust under the boot of a game that as a whole dislikes you (Karma war, Current war). So please, go on touting disbandement. At least we had more honor then to not pull the asinine stuff your alliance is most famous for.

Edit: clarity

Edited by Atanatar

We had completely collapsed due to events before the war and TPF's betrayal as well as the betrayal of a few key \m/ members (Virillus) made continued resistance futile. Instead of nail ourselves to the cross, the remaining government decided to disband the alliance so that individual members may continue to the play the game in peace. There's nothing cowardly about that. There's plenty wise about that. But, as Doitzel mentioned, TPF's lack of a spine caused the UJW to become a complete disaster.

:)

I didn't realize it was so sad for you. Perhaps you could have stayed together and fought like drunken monkeys.

LOL Little Em_Space was born of bully pant wetters. You'll never change.

Edit: OOC: Didn't mean that about bedwetting

Edited by HalfEmpty

I didn't realize it was so sad for you. Perhaps you could have stayed together and fought like drunken monkeys.

That was a beautifully constructed ad hominem attack. I suppose when the party line you've been told to parrot doesn't exactly cover the ugly history of your alliances past, ad hominem is the only reliable tool you have left. Perhaps you should reinforce your argument before you resort to mindless name calling?

Edited by Atanatar

Please never stop posting!

Zombie attack !

Precisely :ehm:

Funny, you seem to be describing your alliance's performance and behavior to the dot.