A Christmas Special

Xerxer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Third, we have registered an IRC channel. #theninjas on Coldfront.net. OP status is reserved for members only, so don't even ask. (THAT MEANS YOU DLT <_<)

[14:37] * Now talking in #Theninjas

[14:37] <DLT> WHERE'S MAH OPS

i asked anyway :P now what?

congrats with the flag and good luck ninjas ^_^

what does eg stand for erik....

Sorry This thing still has me confused.... I thought that there was only

one page the whole time. I didnt know that they would just add up.

So I thought that no one was writing things, and on top of that I have no Idea what

to say on this thing.

what does eg stand for erik....

Sorry This thing still has me confused.... I thought that there was only

one page the whole time. I didnt know that they would just add up.

So I thought that no one was writing things, and on top of that I have no Idea what

to say on this thing.

eg = Egwaterboy61 most likely

Greetings and welcome to the CN Forums, Open World RP section (aka OWRP). I would recommend that you read up on some of the rules and watch others post so that you become familiar with the way things work on "Planet Bob" (what we call this piece of cyberverse).

Be aware that people in this area will say and do a lot of things that you might find mildly offensive. They may also lie their tails off. ;)

But it's all in good fun most of the time. Enjoy!

Chairman is a good friend who is getting old like me. I'll explain the rules and whatnot later to you Cori, perhaps tomorrow. It's a little complicated, but I would contact me either via phone or through our forums, if you understand how to use them yet. I would private message you but I know it'll confuse you as a lot of these things take getting use to. I just don't want you getting warned. Call me and I will explain.

Thanks ChairmanHal, ahaha. She brand new to the internet pretty much, so we got a lot to work on. Sorry for this message airing public, we also have 6 other real life friends we are trying to teach the ropes to.

ChairmanHal is a Ninja in the heart, declared today on December 26th, 2009.