Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should just shut up. You are obviously posting the same comment over and over and no one cares. You are wrong on every level. I stated I make the decision to go to war aggressively. Everything else you are spouting is just pointless drivel.

The quickest way to get a reasonable person like myself to shut up is to answer the very polite question he asked.

Insult me as you will, Sith. I crave your disdain.

Why should the opponent have the advantage of bringing allies in? If you decry NSO for being an alliance that only declares when it has a major advantage with allies, why would doing the same thing to them prove a point?

I don't decry NSO for anything actually, little known fact is most of them are rather cool.

I'm just saying, in all honesty the 1v1 etc etc stuff just makes people go "ehhhh, really now?".

Well, I can't say I'm surprised at the response since I more or less figured you only took me up on the offer as face-saving strategy. That's not a criticism either, as it's really the only option available to you in this situation unless you want to come across as complete my idols. I'm not complaining though, I get some fun out of it whatever the reason.

I will say though, that I should anyone else offer up such a duel at a later date and you turn them down, that any further challenges by NSO that are similarly rejected be met with public silence and any catcalls regarding said alliance's courage as it pertains to their willingness to fight you one on one will be utterly non-existant unless you wish to subject yourself to similar criticisms for similar actions in your one future.

I'm putting this to you as what I see as a fairly reasonable proposal, would you not agree?

Edit: So that's what that's a filter of.

Edited by Delta1212

I don't decry NSO for anything actually, little known fact is most of them are rather cool.

I'm just saying, in all honesty the 1v1 etc etc stuff just makes people go "ehhhh, really now?".

Why? If every militant act by your alliance is dependent upon another alliances direction then you should fold up shop and merge together because you have already given up a great deal of your sovereignty.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised at the response since I more or less figured you only took me up on the offer as face-saving strategy. That's not a criticism either, as it's really the only option available to you in this situation unless you want to come across as complete my idols. I'm not complaining though, I get some fun out of it whatever the reason.

I will say though, that I should anyone else offer up such a duel at a later date and you turn them down, that any further challenges by NSO that are similarly rejected be met with public silence and any catcalls regarding said alliance's courage as it pertains to their willingness to fight you one on one will be utterly non-existant unless you wish to subject yourself to similar criticisms for similar actions in your one future.

I'm putting this to you as what I see as a fairly reasonable proposal, would you not agree?

No.

Is RIA going to do as you said and "put up or shut up" or what? You seem to be dancing.

I have answered your challenge, are you going to follow through or prove that you are exactly what I believe you to be, a coward?

My position on other alliances has nothing to do with NSO-RIA. You brought it up big man, I said yes. Now what?

Why? If every militant act by your alliance is dependent upon another alliances direction then you should fold up shop and merge together because you have already given up a great deal of your sovereignty.

Mmm, I concur. However, when one is confronted with the options of war, there is little leeway. On one hand, you have an affirmative option, on the other you have a rejection, and unconventional restrictions imply the latter. The other day there was some bologna about 1v1 this and that after someone made the claim of a CB. I'm just saying, I hope we aren't going to have to go down that road again.

It was more of a general statement. I loved NSO, worst mistake of my life was leaving them.

I'm also just saying that anybody who says "YOU ONLY FIGHT THOSE SMALLER THAN YOUZ" and then won't fight when given the chance to go one-on-one to prove themselves just as big as the NSO shouldn't really be talking. NSO values actions over words.

No.

Is RIA going to do as you said and "put up or shut up" or what? You seem to be dancing.

I have answered your challenge, are you going to follow through or prove that you are exactly what I believe you to be, a coward?

My position on other alliances has nothing to do with NSO-RIA. You brought it up big man, I said yes. Now what?

Wha- Oh. You probably didn't read the whole thread. I answered you a couple pages back. The summary was basically asking whether you were in a hurry or whether I should out the terms to my membership to decide on. Unlike you, I'm a democratically elected leader, and I'm sure my people would enjoy picking their terms. Like I said in my previous post, though, I can come up with them myself if there's a rush.

Though I've since left my computer and IRC as I thought you had gone to bed.

I also love your attempts to spin this as if we aren't man enough to attack you when you have allied support. It's like you can decide whether facing you without back up or when you have back up is the thing to be most afraid of. I'd be much obliged if you'd pick one and stick to it. You've been gunning for a war and now you have one. Stop whining.

It was more of a general statement. I loved NSO, worst mistake of my life was leaving them.

I'm also just saying that anybody who says "YOU ONLY FIGHT THOSE SMALLER THAN YOUZ" and then won't fight when given the chance to go one-on-one to prove themselves just as big as the NSO shouldn't really be talking. NSO values actions over words.

You know the way back. :P

Sounds like something that requires field testing.

just because I'm in the RIA you automatically assume I'm gay? even if I was I'm probably not your type.

hard to take this seriously coming from a man who's afraid to go to bed. coward.

Wha- Oh. You probably didn't read the whole thread. I answered you a couple pages back. The summary was basically asking whether you were in a hurry or whether I should out the terms to my membership to decide on. Unlike you, I'm a democratically elected leader, and I'm sure my people would enjoy picking their terms. Like I said in my previous post, though, I can come up with them myself if there's a rush.

Though I've since left my computer and IRC as I thought you had gone to bed.

I also love your attempts to spin this as if we aren't man enough to attack you when you have allied support. It's like you can decide whether facing you without back up or when you have back up is the thing to be most afraid of. I'd be much obliged if you'd pick one and stick to it. You've been gunning for a war and now you have one. Stop whining.

I don't believe any whine is involved, one of your members claimed that our supposed threat against your MADP partner was a valid CB and yet you have not declared. But you will if our allies aren't in the picture, which is my point. So be it, your intestinal fortitude isn't my concern.

As far as your alliance voting on terms, that sounds pretty weak. I am in no rush but that just sounds like a cop out to me. Do whatever you feel like you need to do to drag it out, maybe someone else will declare in the meantime and do some of your dirty work for you.

I don't believe any whine is involved, one of your members claimed that our supposed threat against your MADP partner was a valid CB and yet you have not declared. But you will if our allies aren't in the picture, which is my point. So be it, your intestinal fortitude isn't my concern.

As far as your alliance voting on terms, that sounds pretty weak. I am in no rush but that just sounds like a cop out to me. Do whatever you feel like you need to do to drag it out, maybe someone else will declare in the meantime and do some of your dirty work for you.

Yes, I figured you wouldn't let that pass without trying to use it to one up me, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

It really is amazing how transparent you are. You accepted my challenge and you're still trying to puff yourself up. It's completely unnecessary and makes you seem a bit like a charicature of yourself if I'm going to be honest. I look forward to hammering out terms tomorrow with you.

I'm going to bed now for real. Feel free to score whatever points you think you can get off this post in the meantime.

I would really like to give a hand to Delta for just as many have said it in here "having the balls" to do this. Me and you have not always seen eye to eye on things, but with this you have really gained my respect, I personally wish you and all of RIA luck.

Yet when Ivan challenges a smaller alliance to a 1v1 war he is a coward. :awesome:

As far as your alliance voting on terms, that sounds pretty weak. I am in no rush but that just sounds like a cop out to me.

if it was a cop out, why did he give you the option of skipping that and just making the terms in a rush himself? sounds like a spin job to me.

Do whatever you feel like you need to do to drag it out, maybe someone else will declare in the meantime and do some of your dirty work for you.

1. cats often play with their food before killing it.

2. dirty work? a consensual 1v1 war with no CB is our dirty work?

why are you implying that you would be the victim of an enemy you are simultaneously trying to make look weak?

1. cats often play with their food before killing it.

2. dirty work? a consensual 1v1 war with no CB is our dirty work?

why are you implying that you would be the victim of an enemy you are simultaneously trying to make look weak?

You should at least read what he says before replying to his posts.

Yet when Ivan challenges a smaller alliance to a 1v1 war he is a coward. :awesome:

We're not that much larger. They even have more members than us, and they are (if they are to be believed) the most innovative alliance in CN.

Edited by Penkala

Tyga show me where i called Ivan a coward. I was the one asking for Ivan to post the apology so that we could move on. I never once called anyone a coward on either side. So please quote me or I would ask you refrain from putting words in my mouth.