Ozland Cobras DOE

The Wizard of Oz

Ozland Cobras

p3229976.gif

The time has come that I break away from my bretheren at The Phoenix Federation. I have many friends there and have enjoyed several rounds as the *Phoenix of Flame*-2nd in command. TPF has been a great experience and I have personally enjoyed working with Burning Glory. He is a great warrior and friend.

I am pleased to announce the Ozland Cobras. The Government is made up of some of the most awesome

and talented players I have met. Each one possess different skills and talents which should help make for

some exciting times for this round. I am very grateful for the commitment they have shown already to

making Ozland Cobras another great contribution to the fun of CN:TE.

If you would like to join Ozland, we would love to have you join @

http://tinyurl.com/Cobras-Reg

We can also be contacted through our IRC channel on coldfront @ #ozland.

Signed

The Wizard of Oz - King Cobra

Dogbite - Cobra Commander

Tired Tyrant - Cobra of Foreign Affairs

Hidden Shadows - Cobra of Internal Affairs

Big Kat - Cobra of War

Natural Disaster - Cobra General

edit:COW Change

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

We have Dogbite's son to thank for our flag

he made an amazing selection for us to choose from
:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But our pride in Ozland Cobras is in the calibre of people we have attracted - so far

If YOU think you can fight with the Cobra's team - join us here - http://tinyurl.com/Cobras-Reg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, like Wiz, would like to give a shout out to BG and the rest of TPF.

To get the most out of TE

If you don't join
, then join

Currently, Ozland Cobras are Protected by TPF

You guys massively rock!

Speaking for TPF, it's kind of like we gave birth.

Thank goodness for epidurals.

o/ OC!

Oh!, you changed your name

I don't see the point
:lol1:

I've been waiting to say that for ages :P

There comes a time when the Phoenix must spread his wings, a Time when he must explore and leave the nest.

Sadly it is that time for one of my best frinds in CN and many of my favorite peeps and close friends.

With that said, The Cobra's are made up of people close to the heart of TPF...AN ATTACK on them is an attack on TPF.

Congrats to the Cobra's of TE

BG.

Welcome guys and best of luck to you. Please feel free to visit our forums, #paradoxte on IRC, or message me in game when you get a chance.

Thanks Jimmy!! Check your inbox. :D

There comes a time when the Phoenix must spread his wings, a Time when he must explore and leave the nest.

Sadly it is that time for one of my best frinds in CN and many of my favorite peeps and close friends.

With that said, The Cobra's are made up of people close to the heart of TPF...AN ATTACK on them is an attack on TPF.

Congrats to the Cobra's of TE

BG.

I appreciate "THIS" BG. You know my thoughts.....BTW check you inbox as well... :P