The Family Splits Up

Bomber66

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best love and support to the former members of The Family. There's always been a standing invitation for many of you to rejoin Nueva Vida and we won't be unhappy if you turn up in our alliance again. MHA are a great crew and will be the right place for many of you. The key to any good alliance is finding a place with the people there. When it feels like home, you've got an alliance.

No problem. I can see that you did an excellent job with the alliance, what with its absolute failure at doing anything and everything.

Haha have u taken a look at the mighty CoJ. LOL

All I have to say about your poor leadership sargun, must still be hurt from when you bailed on your brothers at tF. Once a coward always a coward I guess.

RV you know where my nation is. I await my nukes.

You all can trust that this is not the last of Bomber and I.

No problem. I can see that you did an excellent job with the alliance, what with its absolute failure at doing anything and everything.

Must be nice to sit in the bleachers and bad mouth everything.

Death of Don Corleone

you bailed on us long ago, you were a founding member.

Edited by Bomber66

Haha have u taken a look at the mighty CoJ. LOL

All I have to say about your poor leadership sargun, must still be hurt from when you bailed on your brothers at tF. Once a coward always a coward I guess.

RV you know where my nation is. I await my nukes.

You all can trust that this is not the last of Bomber and I.

CoJ has done more than tF ever has and with less power.

I hope this isn't the last of Bomber and you, Sonny - otherwise the world would only have one Stooge left.

you bailed on us long ago, you were a founding member.

I was not a founding member, I was only put on there because I joined for a friend. I left because I knew exactly how pathetic this alliance really was and I made sure you all knew it.

//OOC: apologies for the late reply

Edited by Sargun

CoJ has done more than tF ever has and with less power.

I hope this isn't the last of Bomber and you, Sonny - otherwise the world would only have one Stooge left.

I was not a founding member, I was only put on there because I joined for a friend. I left because I knew exactly how pathetic this alliance really was and I made sure you all knew it.

//OOC: apologies for the late reply

wait wut, you were not a founding member but you were there when we announced our DoE.

Ok got it. :rolleyes:

Being ridiculed in your disbandment notice is !@#$@#$ ridiculous, but I encourage you my friends previous in the Family to let such transgressions go unresponded to for the sake of respect for your deceased alliance (I'd make a similar request of the one doing the bad-mouthing, but I have a feeling taking jabs at an alliance as they throw in the towel is indicative of enough lack of class to disregard any such sentiment).

Being ridiculed in your disbandment notice is !@#$@#$ ridiculous, but I encourage you my friends previous in the Family to let such transgressions go unresponded to for the sake of respect for your deceased alliance (I'd make a similar request of the one doing the bad-mouthing, but I have a feeling taking jabs at an alliance as they throw in the towel is indicative of enough lack of class to disregard any such sentiment).

Thank you for the advice Eden.

Sargun I am done.

This is sad to see, I rather liked you guys :( Good luck where ever you all end up.

As for the trashing going on, be ashamed you coward. Show some decency or just don't speak at all. It's absolutely despicable to see people these days posting trash in disbandment announcements.

Edited by KahlanRahl