Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious then, what is this?

That would be my second in command asserting that he was expecting an apology by update last night. I fail to see how that equates automatically to a NSO declaration of war after the fact that you failed to provide one.

Why continue to bring it up now? You have apologized so it has been settled.

Yes you must be.........you said it :rolleyes:

If that's the case, would anyone else like to clarify Derwood's answer? Or are you finding a poorly executed question dodge and a lack of substance as well?

Also, because I'm such a fool, try not to use big words.

Edited by Vend3tta

That would be my second in command asserting that he was expecting an apology by update last night. I fail to see how that equates automatically to a NSO declaration of war after the fact that you failed to provide one.

I didn't say it amounts to a DoW, I said it was a threat, and it was clearly an ultimatum by the very definition of the term.

If he did not see to escalate this with war, then how else? By faking an apology? :lol1:

I didn't say it amounts to a DoW, I said it was a threat, and it was clearly an ultimatum by the very definition of the term.

If he did not see to escalate this with war, then how else? By faking an apology? :lol1:

You, and your allies, have spent the last 24 hours evidently running around telling people that the big bad NSO was going to attack you and that you needed protection. Since many of them are complete cowards like yourself, they didn't bother to see that you are full of !@#$ and started this whole incident by being a moron and said "sure, we hate NSO, let's roll tanks" provided that we actually declare, because, again like you, they are too cowardly to actually declare on their own and must have us make the first move.

Well, screw you. Things happen when I want them to happen, not simply because you post up a bunch of worthless crap and others decide to call me a coward for not acting on the obvious trap.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

Oh for the love of Admin how is this still going on and how has Dark Fist managed to turn even more people hostile to them? How many times have I said if you come out and do something stupid do not continue to compound it publicly. Does Dark Fist not have any allies that have even the basic diplomantic skills needed to keep them from this never ending face palm? Dark Fist if you manage to survive this mess you might want to consider some new leasership. Admin knows, you need it.

unfortunately for DF, their members seem to hold all the power. SCM is some sort of figurehead with limited powers but it is the members that make the decisions, such as to ask for reps because they pooped their pants and militarized.

i would say DF not only needs new gov but also new members.

unfortunately for DF, their members seem to hold all the power. SCM is some sort of figurehead with limited powers but it is the members that make the decisions, such as to ask for reps because they pooped their pants and militarized.

i would say DF not only needs new gov but also new members.

Wow what a concept the members of an alliance having power in their own alliance.....it must be much better to mindlessly follow an over-inflated ego around Bob.....just saying :P

Wow what a concept the members of an alliance having power in their own alliance.....it must be much better to mindlessly follow an over-inflated ego around Bob.....just saying :P

i am not saying it is a bad thing, IAA is set up very much the same way. but we would probably !@#$%*-slap Chimmy if he was ever stupid enough to make a thread like this and most assuredly would not demand reps because we had to militarize due to Chimmy threatening and OOC attacking another alliance. (note: i know Chimaera is nowhere near the level of stupid to do any of this)

in the end, SCM was just plain stupid to post this and his membership is obviously not that smart either since they neither demanded SCM stfu and apologize as well as the whole reps for militarization bs.

Edited by Dochartaigh

i am not saying it is a bad thing, IAA is set up very much the same way. but we would probably !@#$%*-slap Chimmy if he was ever stupid enough to make a thread like this and most assuredly would not demand reps because we had to militarize due to Chimmy threatening and OOC attacking another alliance. (note: i know Chimaera is nowhere near the level of stupid to do any of this)

in the end, SCM was just plain stupid to post this and his membership is obviously not that smart either since they neither demanded SCM stfu and apologize as well as the whole reps for militarization bs.

We thank you for your advice on how to run our alliance. In the future though, keep it to yourself.

You bet I don't do what, exactly? Give in to idiotic taunts on the OWF? You are correct. I am not so easily manipulated.

Just because you and those like you are used to moronic fare, don't expect it here.

It's probably worth passing this immunity on to the other members of your alliance. Two recent threats of military action seems to suggest they do not share this trait.

Edited by Durabo

We thank you for your advice on how to run our alliance. In the future though, keep it to yourself.

considering i doubt you will do anything about it, no. i will most happily tell you what i consider wrong in your alliance especially when ya'll post something publicly. and since ya'll want transparent diplomacy, why shouldn't i be completely transparent in how i conduct myself with DF from here on out? if ya'll want to be able to conduct your affair with complete transparency such as you have in this thread, ya'll should most assuredly be prepared for others to do the exact same with ya'll.

if you don't like it, well that is just hypocritical and your use of double standards is quite appalling.

considering i doubt you will do anything about it, no. i will most happily tell you what i consider wrong in your alliance especially when ya'll post something publicly. and since ya'll want transparent diplomacy, why shouldn't i be completely transparent in how i conduct myself with DF from here on out? if ya'll want to be able to conduct your affair with complete transparency such as you have in this thread, ya'll should most assuredly be prepared for others to do the exact same with ya'll.

if you don't like it, well that is just hypocritical and your use of double standards is quite appalling.

I think what he meant was: we don't care about your opinion of how Dark Fist is run internally, so you're just wasting your time. At least that's how I feel.

Edited by Viluin

I think what he meant was: we don't care about your opinion of how Dark Fist is run internally, so you're just wasting your time. At least that's how I feel.

actually he told me to keep it to myself. which does not mean he does not care. it means that i should not even attempt to state how messed up i think your alliance is. thus, ruining the whole "transparent" diplomacy that SCM was spouting off at the mouth about throughout this thread and the entire reason he chose to go public with his accusations instead of private.

thus, in the spirit of what SCM wants, i am simply being transparent in my dealings with DF as i feel i have the right to be due to the nature of DF's new transparent diplomatic style.

if ya'll don't like it, honestly i find it laughable. it just shows that your alliance is even more pathetic than this thread has already proven.

If he thinks he is obliged to point out anything at all then he is sorely mistaken.

actually, again, you fail to realize that policy that your own leader put in place. this so-called "transparent" diplomacy was put in place by SCM as the reason for this thread and the public accusation against NSO. thus, by all rights of your alliance's transparent diplomacy policy, i can state however i feel about your alliance without being sorely mistaken for doing so.

if you have issue with it, you should take it up with SCM so that he can publicly renounce the transparent diplomacy policy. otherwise, you should learn what your own leader is up to or just remain as ignorant as ever.