Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet I don't do what, exactly? Give in to idiotic taunts on the OWF? You are correct. I am not so easily manipulated.

Just because you and those like you are used to moronic fare, don't expect it here.

You wont attack DF over this so stop bluffing. NSO will only attack when its a tech raid.

You wont attack DF over this so stop bluffing. NSO will only attack when its a tech raid.

I'm pretty sure that was his point. NSO doesn't let groups like DF determine their actions.

Also lol at someone from PC of all places talking aboutech raiding

I'm just asking out of curiosity and in hypotheticals: What would Poison Clan do if a similar alliance posted a similar "We want you dead" thread against you?

I'm just asking out of curiosity and in hypotheticals: What would Poison Clan do if a similar alliance posted a similar "We want you dead" thread against you?

They would probably sign a nap with that alliance then wait till a larger colition of better alliances attacks said alliance so they can jump in opportunisticly using a bs reason for their war and then force ridiculous reps upon said alliance when it was. All said and done.

They would probably sign a nap with that alliance then wait till a larger colition of better alliances attacks said alliance so they can jump in opportunisticly using a bs reason for their war and then force ridiculous reps upon said alliance when it was. All said and done.

That would never happen. Right. Right? RIGHT?!

B)

Jeez, what a dick move that would be.

Edited by Vend3tta

OOC:

The "Furthermore, I believe NSO should be destroyed"

was a parody based on Cato the Elder, the Roman Senator who called for the destruction of Carthage at the end of every main speech.

Unfortunately this has been lost on many people.

Not everyone missed it, heh.

OOC: Carthago delenda est.

From everything that I have seen no ultimatum was given.

I wasn't even online yesterday.

Weird.

I am curious then, what is this?

[12:13:25] <Doppelganger> Quite simply, if you are not willing to apologize for committing libel against the NSO by accusing us of something that you cannot proof we did, we will be forced to escalate the situation.

[12:21:07] <Doppelganger> I believe we are done here. Should you change your mind, you can speak to someone from STA or Polar. I am still wanting a peaceful resolution to all this still. You have until update.