PEPTO Disussions

Il Terra Di Agea

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' date='08 May 2010 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1273337358' post='2291432']
[b]Vote for the Admittance of France into PEPTO[/b]
For: 3
Against:0
Abstain:0
Still to Vote: Scotland, Valencia, Germany
[/quote]
"By the Five Day clause, and due to having a majority support by voting members, France is hereby admitted to PEPTO. We request now your signatures for the document."

[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' date='08 May 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1273380854' post='2292187']
[b]Vote for Joint Protectorate Settlement as Described by the Slavic Federation[/b]
For: 3
Against: 1
Abstain: 1
To Vote: Scotland, Valencia
[/quote]
"By the same Five Day clause, this measure has 3 hours left until is shall be passed. Unless Scotland or Valencia should vote, PEPTO will agree to a joint protectorate over the Slavic Union."

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

[quote name='Vince Sixx' date='13 May 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1273802514' post='2297449']
The Republic of Crimea votes yes. (I don't see where I've been ousted from Pepto, I still have my nation until the war is over)
[/quote]
OOC: I removed your nation from the Charter after Shan Revan created his new nation on your old land. I'll see what everyone else thinks about counting your vote. I don't really care either way.

Alright, counting it, editing earlier post accordingly

[quote name='Vince Sixx' date='13 May 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1273808124' post='2297557']
OOC: Well, Shan only took my nation because I thought the war was over. He'll be taking my nation when I reroll, but currently I still have a nation, and that nation is still in Pepto.
[/quote]
OOC: Seems like sound logic to me, I say count his vote.

[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' date='14 May 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1273802197' post='2297442']
"By the Five Day clause, and due to having a majority support by voting members, France is hereby admitted to PEPTO. We request now your signatures for the document."

"By the same Five Day clause, this measure has 3 hours left until is shall be passed. Unless Scotland or Valencia should vote, PEPTO will agree to a joint protectorate over the Slavic Union."
[/quote]

OOC: Consider this not part of PEPTO discussions. I just didn't want to drag up the Expeditionary thread.

IC: "We are overjoyed that we could come to an agreement with PEPTO. While minuscule on the grand scale, this is a step towards intra-European cooperation and prosperity, reaching even beyond existing blocs. I hope we can resolve all disputes so peacefully in the future; not even a single soldier was mobilized by either side for combat. I've dispatched 10,000 soldiers of the Slavic Federal Ground Force to Belarus, and I'd like to know if 24 hours is enough for PEPTO to decide which of their members will contribute how many of their 10,000 soldiers to the protectorate."

-His Imperial Highness James II, Emperor of the Slavic Federation, King of Caucasia, Chief Priest, Imperator of the Slavic Armed Forces, Imperium Maius, First Man of the Senate, and Imperial Censor of the State

**Private**
As Emperor James had said, 10,000 SFGF soldiers based around Ukraine were organized and transported to the former Slavic Union-Khislav.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='17 May 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1274147234' post='2301775']
As we do not know if this is actually a representative faction of Slavic Union/Belorussian culture, the Republic of Finland believes a proper democratic election should be held.
[/quote]
In other words, you wish for us to hold an election?

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='17 May 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1274151080' post='2301825']
In other words, you wish for us to hold an election?
[/quote]
An election monitored by PEPTO and Slavic Federation forces to ensure no fraud occurs.

OOC: A forum poll most likely, discussing this with other members via chat.

OOC:
A quick OOC vote about something (Drake, as this involves you, you are also entitled to a vote)
[s]
Should the fate of the Belorussian Protectorate be decided via Forum poll; specifically, deciding whether or not Martin should get the land.
For: 1
Against: 4
Abstain: 0

9 total votes (Including Drake)
4 still to vote[/s]

Thank you for you time.

UPDATE: Poll has gone up and closed, before this vote could even technically finish

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='18 May 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1274237118' post='2302821']
OOC: Well, when you people decide, please make sure that the poll is a public poll, so we can see who voted for what. Thanks.
[/quote]
OOC: It's generally how we do it here so we make sure people from outside CNRP don't taint the poll. :P

"As we have addressed the Confederation of Arctic Nations, Iberia stands divided between the shadow of existence that the Western European Union holds and rogue states as Galicia and Spain. These rogue states are barely able to maintain the stability of their own populations. France seeks to alleviate this problem by taking nations such as Galicia under our wing and educating them properly on the ideas of statecraft and politics. Bring their populations under control and so forth. In whole and French influenced Iberia will do wonders for the region and there is no reason to be weary of our movements, these wars will not leave Iberia."
-Empress Therese I