High Level Bloc Stats

Essenia

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say this with certainty, but I'm thinking you must have made a typo and switched the numbers I bolded. That the number of nations over 60k dropped while numbers over 3k tech grew seems unlikely.

I don't really understand why you wouldn't count Poseidon, though.

According to the last installment Citadel was at 300 nations larger than 60k:

Nations over 60k NS

Citadel: (273) 300

SF: (116) 141

CnG: (90) 102

FB: (88) 101

Poseidon: (62) 82

Can I confirm that when it says "over" it really means that as opposed to a bin that runs from the point listed to the next bin. I.e., The "over 60k NS" category also includes all the nations in the "over 80" category?

Also, thanks for compiling these and such.

I can't say this with certainty, but I'm thinking you must have made a typo and switched the numbers I bolded. That the number of nations over 60k dropped while numbers over 3k tech grew seems unlikely.

I don't really understand why you wouldn't count Poseidon, though.

It's not a typo. Some background: I was making this thread two weeks ago and scrapped it because I couldn't explain the drop and it seemed weird. I decided to do it live make it today and the oddness remained; the error is probably in the figure from two months ago.

Again, Poseidon doesn't seem like a very united bloc right now, so I lost interest in tracking them.

It's not a typo. Some background: I was making this thread two weeks ago and scrapped it because I couldn't explain the drop and it seemed weird. I decided to do it live make it today and the oddness remained; the error is probably in the figure from two months ago.

Again, Poseidon doesn't seem like a very united bloc right now, so I lost interest in tracking them.

Poseidon doesn't seem united? I would like to contradict that statement considering some recent event, but I wouldn't want to offend any bloc. I'll keep it simple Poseidon is as stable as one of the four blocs you have up there and should be considered as a bloc.

That would make somewhat more sense.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

Can I confirm that when it says "over" it really means that as opposed to a bin that runs from the point listed to the next bin. I.e., The "over 60k NS" category also includes all the nations in the "over 80" category?

If it didn't, Citadel would have more nations over 60k than they have of nations period, per UE's stats thread.

So yeah.

Berith! :wub:

Also nice job on this, it seems that soon the balance of power will be evened out if this continues. Most likely though, Citadel is reaching is maxing out it's capabilities. It can't buy as much tech as any of the other blocs because of fewer nations, but good planning is what's keeping them up. The same with NS wise, bigger gains for the Blocs with more nations to pass the limit.

I have my doubts about this. If you look at the raw numbers instead of percentages, Citadel is still gaining in total number or running about even with the rest of the blocs. It's just that the percentages are lower because for the top stats, Citadel would have to gain about seven nations for each one the lower blocs gain, and about one for every three in the lower stats. It's not a problem with topping out on high NS from where I see things, but rather the way the numbers are presented.

I have my doubts about this. If you look at the raw numbers instead of percentages, Citadel is still gaining in total number or running about even with the rest of the blocs. It's just that the percentages are lower because for the top stats, Citadel would have to gain about seven nations for each one the lower blocs gain, and about one for every three in the lower stats. It's not a problem with topping out on high NS from where I see things, but rather the way the numbers are presented.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious? Anyhow I'd rather increase at an exponential growth of twenty-five rather than twelve. Just saying.

Edited by Tick1

Did you forget already that the data is misrepresented in a nefarious attempt to downplay Citadel's strength?

Berith! :wub:

Also nice job on this, it seems that soon the balance of power will be evened out if this continues. Most likely though, Citadel is reaching is maxing out it's capabilities. It can't buy as much tech as any of the other blocs because of fewer nations, but good planning is what's keeping them up. The same with NS wise, bigger gains for the Blocs with more nations to pass the limit.

One need look no farther than this page to determine how everyone is doing with tech buying.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye