Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

Why don't you take a look at your alliance growth chart genius?

Your anecdotal evidence is hilarious and noted. I'm surpised you actually have a slot open. I'll send a goon your way soon.

Please do, Betty Lou.

Charts and graphs are for poindexters...I prefer livers and spleens.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you take a look at your alliance growth chart genius?

Your anecdotal evidence is hilarious and noted. I'm surpised you actually have a slot open. I'll send a goon your way soon.

Pointing out pixels only shows how much you care about yours. :D

LOL I would still like to know how many GOONS have been nuked here..

How about all that attacked a nuclear capable RLMMO nation. I have confirmed two detonations over West Zimbabwe and Wstfglia each. Both missiles made proudly in the Aardvarkian memorial "Blow Stuff Up and baby food" factory.

I like how RLMMO take the moral high ground on tech raids.....

Enjoy the glow from our nukes. RLMMO defense policy is well known, we don't accept "tech raids". We only participate in nation destroying war.
If anyone wants to support tech raiders getting smote by nuclear weapons, there's many aid slots open :D
The button you hit to raid is "Declare war".

You have no moral high ground. Our info warns tech raiders will get nuked. Enjoy getting stung when you raid the bee hive.

Yet you guys have a tech raid guide on your forum :

http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3866

techraid2t.jpg

Edited by The Idi Amin

How about all that attacked a nuclear capable RLMMO nation. I have confirmed two detonations over West Zimbabwe and Wstfglia each. Both missiles made proudly in the Aardvarkian memorial "Blow Stuff Up and baby food" factory.

hi there, those neuks were tasty :v:

Excellent find. emotgolfclap.gif

Yeah it is.

I would ask the question what alliance would leave there front door open like that and expect no one to walk in and take what they want, but I guess we already got the answer.

Hey least they consistent about their MO, even if that MO is consistently questionable.

Edited by Kewlleo

Haha ya lets use a guide from over 2 years ago that no body in our alliance uses hehe. But ya its posted there I dont think we have used it since we were in Echelon.

Thats hilarious because you have the thread stickied. It's not as if I had to scroll through tons of threads to find it. It's right at the top, the fact that you can't even be bothered to unsticky it says as much about your alliance as your headlong charge into war.

Edited by The Idi Amin

Thats hilarious because you have the thread stickied. It's not as if I had to scroll through tons of threads to find it. It's right at the top, the fact that you can't even be bothered to unsticky it says as much about your alliance as your headlong charge into war.

It's a guide. Our Alliance has never tech raided anyone, so i don't see how it mathers.

Blowing things out of proportion and out of context seems to be the way around here, but it's very lame to be honest.

It's a guide. Our Alliance has never tech raided anyone, so i don't see how it mathers.

Blowing things out of proportion and out of context seems to be the way around here, but it's very lame to be honest.

oh my god, did an RLMMO member just accuse SOMEONE ELSE of blowing things out of proportion?

This is the same alliance that started two alliance-wide nuclear wars because of a tech raid that they never tried to resolve by diplomatic means, right? You're not a member of some other RLMMO?

I think my irony-meter just exploded.

Edited by Lamuella

I dunno, your alliance seems to be just about blowing things out of proportion. (WITH NUKES!)

Edited by The Idi Amin

With all the talks of nukes flying around, the original RLMMO member who was initially raided has yet to nuke either myself or the member of GOONS, Nizzle. It's possible he is already in bill lock? Not sure. Anway, if somone from RLMMO could PM him and get him to launch a nuke at me, I'm sure my casualties would apppreciate it. Thanks.

Oh, and regards to the smack talk of surrender terms, I have serious doubts there would ever be terms given. I think white peace would be fine - course I'm not Kronos .gov so don't take my word for it.

Irony meter explosion.

I like how RLMMO take the moral high ground on tech raids.....

Yet you guys have a tech raid guide on your forum :

http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3866

I see how you can be confused, you see RLMMO.com is a gaming website for lots of different games including CN. The RLMMO alliance is made up of some regular users at that site plus a few friends made in other games and RL.

The section of that site that is actually the RLMMO alliance forums is called "The War Room (Cyber Nations)".

That is a general Cyber Nations game forum for both members of RLMMO and any other alliance in the game. You see, RLMMO.com the site has users who are in other alliances aside from RLMMO. That thread you quoted was posted by a user who no longer plays, but when he did was a member of GAT-ITEC/Echelon.

I'm currently eating 3 Kronos and 2 Family's for breakfast.

It's doubtful you'll ever see a surrender that I agree to. Keep it coming tough guy. This reminds me of fighting GDI :lol1:

Haha I cant vouch for the Family but comparing Kronos to GDI is LULZY. If think you are actually going to make a dent in Kronos you better think again. They might lose a bit of Infra from nukes, but it will be bought right back the moment you get peace (if ever).

Its kind of funny that after everything, I was one of the nations to raid am im still up 500 miles of land. Seems to me that this raid was pretty profitable.

I see how you can be confused, you see RLMMO.com is a gaming website for lots of different games including CN. The RLMMO alliance is made up of some regular users at that site plus a few friends made in other games and RL.

The section of that site that is actually the RLMMO alliance forums is called "The War Room (Cyber Nations)".

That is a general Cyber Nations game forum for both members of RLMMO and any other alliance in the game. You see, RLMMO.com the site has users who are in other alliances aside from RLMMO. That thread you quoted was posted by a user who no longer plays, but when he did was a member of GAT-ITEC/Echelon.

seems that a lot of your membership use that forum as an alliance forum, though. For example, that's where you've got Shayde announcing that he's leaving your alliance to go nuke rogue. How did that work out for you, Shayde?

seems that a lot of your membership use that forum as an alliance forum, though. For example, that's where you've got Shayde announcing that he's leaving your alliance to go nuke rogue. How did that work out for you, Shayde?

Probably about as well as this war is going for him :v:

The war room is for RLMMO alliance members, the general cyber nations forum is for other types of cyber nations discussion. It's not rocket science. What, did you want him to post that thread in the world of war craft discussion area or something?

As for how that worked out.... Mission accomplished.