Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

Every time Bilrow posts about Athens reps to Ni in this thread or any other thread, 3 million dollars will be subtracted from the final amount. This is to give Bilrow an opportunity to prove that he really cares about Ni's welfare.

And then once we hit zero and start in the negatives that will be how much you owe Knights of Ni!

If you think that is going to quiet me, you are sadly mistaken. You fought for this free world where we can voice our opinions openly about any subject. Surely you weren't being hypocritical in your motives.

So what is the current update on discussions with Knights of Ni!?

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then once we hit zero and start in the negatives that will be how much you owe Knights of Ni!

If you think that is going to quiet me, you are sadly mistaken. You fought for this free world where we can voice our opinions openly about any subject. Surely you weren't being hypocritical in your motives.

So what is the current update on discussions with Knights of Ni!?

Reps are 397 mil/2000 tech.

Would you like help negotiating with them since you seem to be having issues?

AID COST KNIGHTS OF NI BY BILROW: 9 million in reparations.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

You want another one? That's 391 million/2000 tech.

breakfastclub7.jpg

Not going to answer the question? I'll repeat it for you since you missed it:

Would you like help negotiating with them since you seem to be having issues?

That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

388 mil/2000 tech

Well too late, since you failed to respond the first time to my question, I took it upon myself to send out some messages and offered my help.

I think it's great how Athens is trying to silence a third party by punishing an alliance that they already blew up for no good reason.

Very classy.

Nothing surprising about it, sadly.

Edited by Bilrow

for every 3 million athens deducts due to Rsox's Bilrow policy I will peronally donate 6 million to Ni. So keep talking Bilrow you gain Ni 3 mil every time you do.

That is quite magnanimous of you. I tip my hat to you.

for every 3 million athens deducts due to Rsox's Bilrow policy I will peronally donate 6 million to Ni. So keep talking Bilrow you gain Ni 3 mil every time you do.

Support the guy trying to start trouble and drama.

KingSrqt is wise.

For every 6mil KingSrqt sends Knights of Ni I will destroy 12mil worth of Knights of Ni infrastructure/land/tech.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[15:14] <RushSykes> Jesus Srqt may send the Jedi Temple into bankruptcy

385mil/2000tech 382mil/2000tech

that bilrow is a fast poster

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Every time Bilrow posts about Athens reps to Ni in this thread or any other thread, 3 million dollars will be subtracted from the final amount. This is to give Bilrow an opportunity to prove that he really cares about Ni's welfare.

However stupid Bilrow's complaints might be, there is no reason to punish Ni for it. You can just as easily ignore this thread, it's not as if it was actually hurting you guys' public image up until now when you decided to punish an uninvolved party for someone's idiotic remarks.

However stupid Bilrow's complaints might be, there is no reason to punish Ni for it. You can just as easily ignore this thread, it's not as if it was actually hurting you guys' public image up until now when you decided to punish an uninvolved party for someone's idiotic remarks.

The uninvolved party they happen to raid?

You know this has been a real gem of a situation from start to finish. Who the hell are the knights of Ni anyway? i am morally outraged they havent been on here, cant they trot someone out who will give us a couple of yuks? I know Athens is setting the bar pretty high but lets get someone in gov from ni out here, what do they have to say about the reduced reps?

:popcorn:

for every 12 mil of ni infra destroyed by Bob, I will nuke Bob, and kick a kitten.

for every nuke I am hit with and every kitten kicked, I will nuke KingSrqt and then kick a puppy.

Yeah, its on.

The uninvolved party they happen to raid?

You know this has been a real gem of a situation from start to finish. Who the hell are the knights of Ni anyway? i am morally outraged they havent been on here, cant they trot someone out who will give us a couple of yuks? I know Athens is setting the bar pretty high but lets get someone in gov from ni out here, what do they have to say about the reduced reps?

:popcorn:

Uninvolved in the argument in this thread, yes, since this thread is mostly about Bilrow wanting to feel important.

If the threat was merely a joke, I will take my leave.