DOW

swillmaster

Unlike some other alliances, I have no problem saying "bring it" or anything else when I know I am right. If you have a problem with me or my alliance, bring it. Otherwise, shut up.

Here we go again. You might want to pull out the old "I speak with tanks" line as well, just to underline your point. However, this time you are in the wrong. Sure, in this particular thread, a Ragnarok member started the banter. But it would never have happened without the paranoid "RoK is planning to roll us" attitude some of your people have. I understand that they have a certain hate for RoK after the Karma war, but, as I've said before, we are not planning to tonk you.

So, I guess I can say the line right back at you.

If you have a problem with my alliance, bring it. Otherwise, shut up.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. You might want to pull out the old "I speak with tanks" line as well, just to underline your point. However, this time you are in the wrong. Sure, in this particular thread, a Ragnarok member started the banter. But it would never have happened without the paranoid "RoK is planning to roll us" attitude some of your people have. I understand that they have a certain hate for RoK after the Karma war, but, as I've said before, we are not planning to tonk you.

So, I guess I can say the line right back at you.

If you have a problem with my alliance, bring it. Otherwise, shut up.

I fail to see where Ivan in specific said anything in regards to your alliance here. For what reason is he to "bring it"? From my perspective, albeit biased, all that was asked for was to resolve this conflict through methods available, or to stop it. There's no gain in slinging feces at each other. Everyone just ends up in a crappy mood.

Bring what? A First Aid kit? You are in Anarchy as well from the same rogue who, after 4 days and professing his boredom unequivocally, has really got you guys scrambling. He'd be out of money if you stopped attacking and LOSING, giving him millions in the process. I you like, I can have an Academy member PM you and explain what you are doing wrong. Friendly offer.

I am just LOLing...you are late to the party. But Swillmaster made sure you were invited. Fun all around.

Yes, because the infrastructure of Pierconium has always been my number one priority in the Cyberverse.

I fail to see where Ivan in specific said anything in regards to your alliance here.

Ok, he did not. But the probability that he meant Ragnarok when it comes to this thread is fairly high ;)

For what reason is he to "bring it"?

I could really ask him the same question. Especially when it has been repeated, several times, that we have no interest in obliterating your alliance.

There's no gain in slinging feces at each other. Everyone just ends up in a crappy mood.

I guess that goes for both sides?

Bring what? A First Aid kit? You are in Anarchy as well from the same rogue who, after 4 days and professing his boredom unequivocally, has really got you guys scrambling. He'd be out of money if you stopped attacking and LOSING, giving him millions in the process. I you like, I can have an Academy member PM you and explain what you are doing wrong. Friendly offer.

I am just LOLing...you are late to the party. But Swillmaster made sure you were invited. Fun all around.

RoK: LOL NO ANARCHY!

NSO: Its not all about Anarchy I agree is an important roll.

RoK: Still NO ANARCHY!

NSO: He lost 4k NS that means he still loosing.

RoK: ANARCHY HURR DURR!

And about Ivan being in Anarchy, he was gone for the weekend. Leaving his army at its lowest then being attacked twice without

replenishing his army, Anarchy happens that way.

Ok, he did not. But the probability that he meant Ragnarok when it comes to this thread is fairly high ;)

I could really ask him the same question. Especially when it has been repeated, several times, that we have no interest in obliterating your alliance.

I wasn't aware this thread had anything to do with paranoia over RoK. If it does, my apologies.

I guess that goes for both sides?

It does.

Apologies for being quiet. I'll let you guess why.

BTW. The NSO still sucks.

I like your sig Wad Of Lint. "What would Ivan do?"

I'll tell you what he'd do, go into anarchy.

Seriously though, I may not be the smartest fighter on here, but battleing 5 nations for nearly 5 days

without being put down, with not that big of a nation and no warchest to speak of must be a little embarrassing for you guys?

If you could see it in your hearts to speed up my destruction, that would be nice, as I am bored

of your fruitless attempts at playing soldier. It's a little bit different when the opponents aren't plastic isn't it?

Now I will sit back and wait for the rest of NSO to reply and spew rhetoric all over this thread like they have been for past 4 days.

Proceed.

Apologies for being quiet. I'll let you guess why.

BTW. The NSO still sucks.

I like your sig Wad Of Lint. "What would Ivan do?"

I'll tell you what he'd do, go into anarchy.

Seriously though, I may not be the smartest fighter on here, but battleing 5 nations for nearly 5 days

without being put down, with not that big of a nation and no warchest to speak of must be a little embarrassing for you guys?

If you could see it in your hearts to speed up my destruction, that would be nice, as I am bored

of your fruitless attempts at playing soldier. It's a little bit different when the opponents aren't plastic isn't it?

Now I will sit back and wait for the rest of NSO to reply and spew rhetoric all over this thread like they have been for past 4 days.

Proceed.

Yes, Pierconium has once again crossed the threshold of anarchy. Woe is me, my homes are burning, the children of Borogravia and the Vlaghlands weep.

And yet, I have difficulty finding the time to care. Bye.

Yes, Pierconium has once again crossed the threshold of anarchy. Woe is me, my homes are burning, the children of Borogravia and the Vlaghlands weep.

And yet, I have difficulty finding the time to care. Bye.

Gee, the sith have a lot of time to not care about a lot of things.

But, then again, it's easy to not care about things you have no idea about.

In saying that, if you do not care, please peace out our war and give someone else a turn.

I am bored with you.

Come on Chron, join me up at 7K, so we can dance......

This is seriously getting boring guys. I may have to just delete my nation, because by the looks of it, not even 6 of you can have a decent crack at a war.

What are you talking about?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=258066

The chart doesn't plunge much quicker than that. Are you that impressed with your ability to spend far too much time pressing f5 to rebuy soldiers to keep yourself out of anarchy as if that somehow shows you are successfully causing any decent amount of damages??

Or has your ruler received a tingly feeling for 1. Anarchying your first target or 2. Anarchying 2 folk who don't care to check their nations daily and still haven't cared to purchase GC's, barracks, or soldiers? Exceedingly more has been accomplished by one their punctuation marks.

What can I say, but...you're a professional.

What are you talking about?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=258066

The chart doesn't plunge much quicker than that. Are you that impressed with your ability to spend far too much time pressing f5 to rebuy soldiers to keep yourself out of anarchy as if that somehow shows you are successfully causing any decent amount of damages??

Or has your ruler received a tingly feeling for 1. Anarchying your first target or 2. Anarchying 2 folk who don't care to check their nations daily and still haven't cared to purchase GC's, barracks, or soldiers? Exceedingly more has been accomplished by one their punctuation marks.

What can I say, but...you're a professional.

You're chart would plunge that quick too if you had 4 or 5 nations on your back.

I'm merely stating that it surprises me that the great New Sith Order has not completely obliterated me yet, as i thought the outcome would have been days ago, and it would have, had the NSO not been losing wars and handing me money like i'd won lotto.

Edited by swillmaster

Gee, the sith have a lot of time to not care about a lot of things.

But, then again, it's easy to not care about things you have no idea about.

In saying that, if you do not care, please peace out our war and give someone else a turn.

I am bored with you.

Come on Chron, join me up at 7K, so we can dance......

?

Oh, sorry, you had two days to attack and got a guy with the borderline 20% of population troops into anarchy? How shocking. It's not even like I had just made an infra jump either, so sadly I am unable to come on up. Looking forward to the dance, though.

?

Oh, sorry, you had two days to attack and got a guy with the borderline 20% of population troops into anarchy? How shocking. It's not even like I had just made an infra jump either, so sadly I am unable to come on up. Looking forward to the dance, though.

Looking forward to the dance? You seem to have 2 left feet my friend.

You know, a rogue response is no real indicator of how an alliance will react in a real alliance war. In an alliance war, the elements that really count are the nations' ability to follow orders, their activities, and their war readiness (warchest, wonders, etc.). I know you think this rogue is impressive, but nothing's easier than the button-pushing of war, it's really as basic as following war guides, with maybe some exceptions when it comes to multi-windowed attacking. Of course, it's easy for you to sit around and laugh at this little insignificant war game, but honestly if you think your alliance could do better than ours in war, I strongly believe you'd have another thing coming. Of course, if you're really that confident that you're the best button-pusher in town, I invite you to test that.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

You know, a rogue response is no real indicator of how an alliance will react in a real alliance war. In an alliance war, the elements that really count are the nations' ability to follow orders, their activities, and their war readiness (warchest, wonders, etc.). I know you think this rogue is impressive, but nothing's easier than the button-pushing of war, it's really as basic as following war guides, with maybe some exceptions when it comes to multi-windowed attacking. Of course, it's easy for you to sit around and laugh at this little insignificant war game, but honestly if you think your alliance could do better than ours in war, I strongly believe you'd have another thing coming. Of course, if you're really that confident that you're the best button-pusher in town, I invite you to test that.

Believe me, I would, if I was in range. In saying that, I don't disagree with most of what you've said.

Very well worded post.

King Wally, you now are nuclear capable. Care to drop a bomb? lol

Believe me, I would, if I was in range. In saying that, I don't disagree with most of what you've said.

Very well worded post.

Oh to be 11k again. Believe me, I wish we were in range; I haven't fought a worthwhile opponent in over 80 days, and though I got nuked twice this month, it just ain't cutting it. But hey, if you ever reroll, grow quickly, and wish to go rogue again, look me up.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Oh to be 11k again. Believe me, I wish we were in range; I haven't fought a worthwhile opponent in over 80 days, and though I got nuked twice this month, it just ain't cutting it. But hey, if you ever reroll, grow quickly, and wish to go rogue again, look me up.

Quite. I surely will. In the mean time, lets see if the NSO minions can help me last another week. :lol1:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that the Sith couldn't destroy me after all.

Congratulations goes to STA for sounding my death knell.

I shall depart now. Good luck.

The NSO have shown they can't fight for !@#$ and they're a mob of wankers to boot.