The Kingdom of Spain

Galvez

The stage lights flash on revealing an anxious crowd of several hundred lucky few and millions more tuning in on their television sets. The old concert stadium came back to life after several years of silence, in perhaps its greatest moment yet. It was not large considering the thousands who waited in the streets hoping for a seat. Its Spanish designs, sun bleached and chipping were repainted (some areas still moist) while its dusty stage was polished and adoned with all sorts of ornaments and lavishly designed by some of Spain's finest.

News had broken on the streets of many movements to establish sovereign nations out of the protectorate, and lately cries had been louder than ever. Flyers evolved into meetings and meetings into marches and now. Finally. The moment they have all been waiting for...

Unlike most popular movements of this type, within the Spanish region of Extremadura there has been a call for monarchy; leading to a wide search for a lost bloodline that no one was sure could be found..if it existed. They're search ended one week ago. And now King Desiderio de Gálvez appears on stage. He is young, only 29, and is dressed in street clothes. Before today his life was like many in Protectorate Spain. Difficult, unsafe, poor. He was a natural born leader, intelligent despite low access to formal education, charismatic and now the King of Spain.

psycho_realm_087986[1].jpg

His microphone squealed slitely. Silence befell the wispering crowd as he began to speak, at first slow and obviously nervouse, and then with more confidence and strength as he continued.

"I am here to announce..the existance of the Kingdom of Spain.

About 30 seconds of cheers broke out before he could continue. The crowd gave him energy that he put to use to combat the anxiety.

"A new age of order, descency, and progress has now arrived to our people. Follow me into a new era for Spain as we march onto the world stage, under the same flag, guided by the same laws, and moving towards the same horizon. May our declaration of existance be the declaration of progress in our peninsula, for all of Spain, and for all the world. Viva el Reino de España!"

His short speech shook all his viewers. To them he could of ended his speech with a joke and Spain would love him all the same.

450px-Flag_Extremadura.svg.png

Flag of the Kingdom of Spain

The Medina Empire salutes with great enthusiasm the Kingdom of Spain. I wish you guy luck and prosperity.

P.S. Please....next time when using your armada check the weather for christ sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: :facepalm:

:lol1:

Sorry, I had a flashback of a PM I was told about, that was from Lutai...