The Network Hungers

OsRavan

We made the first move when everyone was talking about big bad OP. Can we help it if people want to help our cause after the fact. Elbo i know you have had an axe to grind with LE for some time, its ok just shows us how Big a Fan you are. Well im done playing game of wit with the witless.

On another note War has been fun Keep up the good fight cause i sure will

actually no i don't really have an axe to grind with LE, i have a great deal of respect for the alliance as a whole and for people like Janitor and Mt. Dew. they were KEY in the success of Murder Inc. and for that they will always have my gratitude. But i don't buy for one second that you guys started thumping your chests w/o knowing full well that you had other alliances to back up your talk for you.

We had no coalition, Elbo. We weren't sure if anyone was going to join in. We dont mind an @$! whooping. No value to our pixels at all. Sure sounds like we've hit a nerve with you in the past. Cheer up, buddy. It cant be that bad.

the only nerve you've struck is the terrible avatar nerve, seriously dude wth is going on in that thing O:

Edited by elborrador

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only nerve you've struck is the terrible avatar nerve, seriously dude wth is going on in that thing O:

Ok, I'll change it just for you...

OrangeDestructionNetworkcopy.gif

Greetings!

As of this moment, a state of war exists between the Orange Destruction Network and The Ordo Paradoxia.

Why war? Well, its not because we have some grudge at OP's sanction spot or some CB too complicated for me to even follow.

Plain and simple, they declared war on our friends in LE. And when you mess with our friends, you had better expect to mess with us as well.

I'm not into the fancy decelerations and im not creative enough to give you all a poem ;:Grins::. But like I said, we intend to stick by our friends in LE no matter how tough the road gets until we have our victory. And we *will* win. And, I expect we are going to have a lot of fun Destroying things on our way!

Here's too war and the Orange Destruction Network!

the Triumvirate

Banksy

Whitney

OsRavan

I lol'd at this. Welcome to the bandwagon. As I told fisher X in his redundant thread you will never break our resolve to keep fighting.

You can think anything you like. But once again someone has no idea what they are talking about.

Then what exactly is your definition of a coalition? Merriam Webster calls it: a temporary alliance of distinct parties, persons, or states for joint action

Look at the war screens and tell me again it is not a coalition.

you really are a moron

here let me spell it out in nice big letters for you bud

i said you didn't have the balls to make an aggressive move w/o the support of a larger coalition of alliances behind you. you knew you had these guys in your back pocket which made you uppity. w/o them you'd have done nothing like the cowards you are.

Hey, cool guy, making your text larger won't help your situation any.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Then what exactly is your definition of a coalition? Merriam Webster calls it: a temporary alliance of distinct parties, persons, or states for joint action

Look at the war screens and tell me again it is not a coalition.

It's no coalition Jim. What your seeing is the reason why you don't raid alliances larger than 5 members.

The war screens are full of them 10 - 30 man alliances you've been raiding lately. They're paying you a visit because they want their tech back. What comes around goes around Jim. :)

To prevent future occurrences I would recommend actually enforcing your tech raid policy.

EDIT: Angry mob is the more correct choice of words :)

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

I lol'd at this. Welcome to the bandwagon. As I told fisher X in his redundant thread you will never break our resolve to keep fighting.
Why should you let a technicality get in the way of your bandwagoning?

I'm currently laughing pretty hard at OP. Cmon guys, work a little harder at playing the poor, innocent victim who's being curbstomped.

Stats

OP- 395 nations.

Anti-OP Coalition- 368 nations.

OP- 708,064 total NS.

Anti-OP Coalition- 598897 total NS.

Maybe if RE and PU jump on you, then I'll understand why you're whining. But right now, OP has the advantage over the forces fighting against them. Don't complain, usually the number one alliance is outnumbered 2:1.

I have a leaked message from the sektrit ODNte Government Channel

[17:48:49] <Banksy> I'm bored.

[17:48:57] <OsRavan> Me too...

[17:49:52] <Whitney> hmm... Want to declare on Ordo?

[17:50:02] <Banksy> Sure.

[17:50:07] <OsRavan> Good plan.

Shame on the Orange Destruction Network Government. May their War Mongering ways get them their just desserts.

Edited by Whitney

Hey, cool guy, making your text larger won't help your situation any.

my position is actually pretty good.

4 wars, 3 offensive; 1 defensive all of them in anarchy, while i remain unscathed, besides my poor poor infrastructure.

As for OP's situation, we're doing pretty well too. I just want people to tell teh truth. I don't care that we're being attacked by multiple alliances, but seriously just man up and be truthful about the reasons for war. You don't have to paint us as the evil aggressors that have to be put down. Just be man enough to say we're helping out our bros LE who were getting stomped by OP.

thats all i ask

my position is actually pretty good.

4 wars, 3 offensive; 1 defensive all of them in anarchy, while i remain unscathed, besides my poor poor infrastructure.

As for OP's situation, we're doing pretty well too. I just want people to tell teh truth. I don't care that we're being attacked by multiple alliances, but seriously just man up and be truthful about the reasons for war. You don't have to paint us as the evil aggressors that have to be put down. Just be man enough to say we're helping out our bros LE who were getting stomped by OP.

thats all i ask

We're a sovereign alliance, we can declare war on whomever we wish, in my opinion. While I am not ODN government, and I can't comment on the official position of why this war started, it is a war environment and the goal is as always to ensure the security of friends and allies.

That is, again in my opinion, more than enough reason to go to war. I don't imagine OP got to such lofty heights by existing in peace, and those who live by the sword are likely to die by the sword. Maybe myself included.

no, i don't think i will.

I had held out hope that LE had the balls to act aggressivley on their own w/o a pathetic rag tag group of "friends" trying to back them up, looks like i was wrong.

WAPA rag tag?? Friends in TE, there probably are but doesn't stop WAPA having a dig at them too. We fought LE in the last round knowing we would get done in.

Stop whining and fight till you have nothing left or you win. Thats the only options in this game.

If you want to moan,cry or complain tell your mother.

It's no coalition Jim. What your seeing is the reason why you don't raid alliances larger than 5 members.

The war screens are full of them 10 - 30 man alliances you've been raiding lately. They're paying you a visit because they want their tech back. What comes around goes around Jim. :)

To prevent future occurrences I would recommend actually enforcing your tech raid policy.

EDIT: Angry mob is the more correct choice of words :)

Have you checked the war screens? There are 4 major alliances fighting us right now. Even if some of them don't have great coordination to get more declarations out there, that doesn't changed the fact that their max capacity is close to ours, and that they are in fact, a coalition.

I don't see how those "10-30" man alliances negates the fact that we have 4 larger alliances fighting us...

Edited by Drai

ODN seems to have the mistaken impression that OP is the aggressor, but ok, whatever.

I still have no defensive wars.

It's a very common misconception then.

And if you would supply us with a nation link i'm sure we could sort some sort of war out for you ;) Apologies for you lack of attackers, there are so many Paradoxians to go around...

Have you checked the war screens? There are 4 major alliances fighting us right now. Even if some of them don't have great coordination to get more declarations out there, that doesn't changed the fact that their max capacity is close to ours, and that they are in fact, a coalition.

I don't see how those "10-30" man alliances negates the fact that we have 4 larger alliances fighting us...

Small alliances treaty to big alliances...

I mean if your gonna take on the biggest alliance in TE your gonna have help.

R&R, The Flying Kiwis and ODN have all been raided.

I mean just because your the biggest alliance in history doesn't

mean you can raid whoever you please and not expect it to come back

and bite you. No alliance is too big to have their butts kicked.

You raided them, they hit back and brought some friends along to balance the numbers.

And Ferd is right, a good percentage of it is bandwagoning. I mean you started losing NS, which exposed weakness, which in turn was like blood in the water to sharks.

Revising your tech raid policies and actually enforcing them would prevent this from happening in the future. From what I've seen ie no big multi alliance blitz among other things, there is very little inter alliance coordination.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Small alliances treaty to big alliances...

I mean if your gonna take on the biggest alliance in TE your gonna have help.

R&R, The Flying Kiwis and ODN have all been raided.

I mean just because your the biggest alliance in history doesn't

mean you can raid whoever you please and not expect it to come back

and bite you. No alliance is too big to have their butts kicked.

You raided them, they hit back and brought some friends along to balance the numbers.

And Ferd is right, a good percentage of it is bandwagoning. I mean you started losing NS, which exposed weakness, which in turn was like blood in the water to sharks.

Revising your tech raid policies and actually enforcing them would prevent this from happening in the future. From what I've seen ie no big multi alliance blitz among other things, there is very little inter alliance coordination.

None of that denies what my post was saying, it's a "coalition" taking us on. I don't know what you thought I was trying to state apart from that.

We had no coalition, Elbo. We weren't sure if anyone was going to join in. We dont mind an @$! whooping. No value to our pixels at all. Sure sounds like we've hit a nerve with you in the past. Cheer up, buddy. It cant be that bad.

Go check out the MHA DoW and then tell us that LE was ready to fight OP 1on1