Issues of the pope question

Agostinho Neto

as you can see I'm not particularly chuffed about whether I'm right or wrong

That's good, because I wasn't rubbing it in your nose. I was mainly clarifying anyone else and hedging other, same arguments. Anyhow, this is a moot point since Otto wants to crush me for taking texas, so I will have to figure out new lands.

The Republic of Transvaal privately informs the Repubblica Italiana ambassador that it is our government's firm belief that the Italian government needs to re-assess its position with the Church and regain political control if not influence over it by realigning with the Church. It seems that the fascist party is beginning to lose its direction in some matters, such as alienating what could be a powerful ally of conservatism. And the adoption of pseudo-marxist symbols for a new state emblem is another cause for alarm.

The Republic of Transvaal privately informs the Repubblica Italiana ambassador that it is our government's firm belief that the Italian government needs to re-assess its position with the Church and regain political control if not influence over it by realigning with the Church. It seems that the fascist party is beginning to lose its direction in some matters, such as alienating what could be a powerful ally of conservatism. And the adoption of pseudo-marxist symbols for a new state emblem is another cause for alarm.

Botha, dude. OOC forum mang.