Issues of the pope question

Agostinho Neto

Alright, Gnost Dural promised me ingame benefits if i granted him the grounds of the vatican. Now he transfered power to KC, but i didn't make any deal with KC.

Therefore, the transfer cannot be valid, it violates the OOC pact between me and Gnost Dural, and he should have asked me before. The Vatican is my puppet state, and it was established for specific reasons. You can't give my land to anyone you want, we had an agreement - that you didn't respect, but anyway, i let you roleplay. Now, since i didn't make any pact with King Chris, you cannot just "switch" with him, you have to ask my permission.

Edited by Junio Borghese

1) You never specified that I was your "Puppet State" and frankly I'm insulted that you ever thought I answered to you on an IC level. I have great respect for you OOCly, but ICly, I think your ruler is a bit nuts :P

2) OOCly, you cannot bring any deal into IC claims. You said you'd give me the land. You made no strings, no additions or requirements. You simply gave me the land, and made no requests on how I was to operate or how I could bequeath it. This means, you do not have the right to bring OOC into IC, and the character in control ICly, is still in control. KC merely operates him.

3) I didn't have any agreement with you, outside of a donation deal which unfortunately, the alternator on my vehicle went out this past week. RL issue precluded me from paying you, but even then...there were no stipulations. I asked for the land in exchange for a donation, you said yes. That was it. No, "Yes but (insert clause)". You simply consented to the agreement and that was it. If you wanted to arrange stipulations on how the land was to be treated or transferred, you should have stated so at the beginning.

I have all of the Pms I believe, so if you try and whitewash the agreement, I can prove it.

Edited by Gnost Dural

1) You never specified that I was your "Puppet State" and frankly I'm insulted that you ever thought I answered to you on an IC level. I have great respect for you OOCly, but ICly, I think your ruler is a bit nuts :P

2) OOCly, you cannot bring any deal into IC claims. You said you'd give me the land. You made no strings, no additions or requirements. You simply gave me the land, and made no requests on how I was to operate or how I could bequeath it. This means, you do not have the right to bring OOC into IC, and the character in control ICly, is still in control. KC merely operates him.

3) I didn't have any agreement with you, outside of a donation deal which unfortunately, the alternator on my vehicle went out this past week. RL issue precluded me from paying you, but even then...there were no stipulations. I asked for the land in exchange for a donation, you said yes. That was it. No, "Yes but (insert clause)". You simply consented to the agreement and that was it. If you wanted to arrange stipulations on how the land was to be treated or transferred, you should have stated so at the beginning.

I have all of the Pms I believe, so if you try and whitewash the agreement, I can prove it.

You ignore the fact the Vatican City was established by me in the roleplay. I just gave you the authority to roleplay the pope.

Well i wont bother arguing anyway, the GMs have all the informations they need to take a decision. I think OOC transfers of roleplay are a bit... against the principles of roleplay? How will KC keep roleplaying the Vatican as you did? He put kevlars on clergymen and asked countries to invade Italy, that's why i would have never gave him the control of the Vatican, because he roleplays a psycho-Vatican, and i never liked rouge roleplays.

Rothen, just invade him.

On what justification? KC has done nothing yet. AND it's not an IC thing, so how would he do it? :P

Exactly, because some people cannot be trusted. I was aways told "you are too kind"

Or sometimes circumstances occur that prevent them from holding up their part of the bargain.

No i will not invade anyone, 1st because i do not recognize a war unless it's preplanned or it's actually occuring InGame, second because i always promoted a realistic and deep roleplay... and Italy would never invade the Vatican. An Anti-Vatican government would probably suspend the economical privileges, reinsate border checks, and confiscate the properties of the church.

It's something i would do ICly, only if the church, in the roleplay, will take hostile positions and stances towards the regime (which is perfectly understendable in the frame of a totalitarian fascist dictatorship)

I don’t understand what the big deal is with KC rping the Vatican.

Well I used to RP the Church but I opposed Fascist Italy. If I went into Italy opposing it, then that would be bad for Junio because if he arrested me that would spark outcry. If he did nothing then I would just keep on saying bad stuff about his country. However, for the time being I'm RPing Benedict.

I don’t understand what the big deal is with KC rping the Vatican.

Because he interjected himself into every political situation, used the Pope as a tool to ask others to invade Italy and more importantly showed irresponsible use as "Head" of the Catholic Church in CNRP.

I think Kc learned his lesson.

Exactly, because some people cannot be trusted. I was aways told "you are too kind"

Actually, some people are just impatient. My car is more important than your own vanity. Especially considering it is the livelihood of my household and my transportation to and from work. I'm pretty sure that's more important than your nation.

Well I used to RP the Church but I opposed Fascist Italy. If I went into Italy opposing it, then that would be bad for Junio because if he arrested me that would spark outcry. If he did nothing then I would just keep on saying bad stuff about his country. However, for the time being I'm RPing Benedict.

You are not going to RP anything until the GMs settle the question.

Shush, he can take back his agreement whenever he wants. :P

//I don't care about it honestly just get to posting

But he can't take tback the land...since it's not his anymore... :P

And he never protested the Vatican being labelled in the map thread.

And I've already posted... :P