Death Before Dishonor DoE

We both know this is the same alliance as GRAN.

Well as I appreciate your willingness to tell me what I know, you're a bit off base here.

We still have an MDoAP with GRAN and now have a protectorate with DB4D.

True, the majority of DB4D came from GRAN, but that's just like saying when VA began, we were the same as CON. True, our original founders came from CON and were all government members, but we were far from what CON was.

Anywho, congrats again to our protectorate. Glad to see you guys finally out and about. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Well as I appreciate your willingness to tell me what I know, you're a bit off base here.

We still have an MDoAP with GRAN and now have a protectorate with DB4D.

True, the majority of DB4D came from GRAN, but that's just like saying when VA began, we were the same as CON. True, our original founders came from CON and were all government members, but we were far from what CON was.

Anywho, congrats again to our protectorate. Glad to see you guys finally out and about. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Fine, fine. On behalf of relyt I retract his statement. (or at least adjust its accuracy):

Good to see GRAN 2.0 being protected by CON 2.0

I keed, it's actually GRAN 3.0 if I'm reading my wiki history right.

Fine, fine. On behalf of relyt I retract his statement. (or at least adjust its accuracy):

Good to see GRAN 2.0 being protected by CON 2.0

I keed, it's actually GRAN 3.0 if I'm reading my wiki history right.

Yes, you finally got it. Took longer than expected, but glad you finally were able to figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...